Not open for further replies.

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Ever wonder why I kept on bashing this forum with Nokia?

You guess it right, I work under Nokia Philippines. hehehehe...Didnt see that coming?

Anyway, I am one of the people who make sure that each model and each phones are orderly registered and working properly but I am not a quality checker, ha. I also make sure that each model has the right price set to them. This can be traced on the Nokia N8's Philippine price that was on par with Nokia's OFFICIAL price tag of 370 euro which is PHP 22,000 compare to the UK version which is, I think, PHP 30,000 when converted. I make sure that the price tag of each Nokia phones coming to the Philippines is TATAK-PINOY (just for Filipinos) or as they say "PRESYONG MASA" (price for everyone). I also make sure which carrier will carry Nokia products hence our decision for SMART to carry the Nokia N8.

I also have a lot of things to do for the Philippine release of Nokia phones but I have so many times with various things such as online interaction. I also have no time with my PSP and my DSi (hence my in-active on their respective forums)

So, IM planning to be transfered to Nokia Canada once I got my PR card.

Anyway, I dont have some time with pirating or even playing with my games but I'll be posting some replies and I'll post some articles that interest me.

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I did? I guess I was so stressed out that I forgot to said such detail. Anyway, for those using Nokia in the Philippines and abroad, thank you. It would made me smile but on behalf, I apologize for the behaviors of the Symbian Platform.

Anyway, Im now saying this because Im planning to quit Nokia Philippines as I'll be in Canada (part 2) next spring. The reason why I returned to the Philippines was because my mom needs to get her retirement benefits and she has a job to finish. She only applies as a SICK LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.