XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
i gotta play this and make cheats for it
biggrin.gif

been playing 2010 to brush up 5 years of not playing xD

here's a list of some new stuff.

* Duel with more than 4,200 of the most up to date Yu-Gi-Oh! cards including Storm of Ragnarok, Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3, Duelist Pack 11: Crow and Duel Terminal - Raid of the Inverz!!.[4]
* Original storyline created and torn from the highly successful Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's animated series.
* Compete in Duel Runner battles with up to 3 teammates.
* Duel Puzzle Editor allows players to post questions and answers via Wi-Fi connection while gaining points and rankings
* Deck Diagnostics offer players the opportunity to have the game evaluate and help build a stronger Deck
* New features for beginner duelists include in game tutorials, Deck structuring tutorials and assistance as well as a "next move" option when a player doesn't know what to do next
* Replay features offer the ability to save a duel once completed so duelists can go back, review and study the last battle to hone their skills and even see the moves the computer made
* Battle anyone, anywhere, anytime via Wi-Fi connection and compete in weekly duel championships each with new rules and live leader boards
* Implements Destiny Draw system, that appeared so far only in Tag Force series
* New characters to the World Championship World such as Radley, Malcolm, Nicko, West, Ghost, Primo, Lester, Jakob, Hermann, Nicolas, Hans, Harald, Dragan, Brave, Andre, Breo and Jean.
Don't know if it's already been brought up, but destiny draw has been implemented in other games, I'm pretty sure the first was "Duelists of the Roses"

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
joonxpark said:
hey is there an english patch/translation for this rom yet?
unsure.gif

just wondering cuz i wanna play it in ENGLISH
yaynds.gif
It doesn't need a patch. If you choose the flag or have an English DS (I forgot which.... Some were having issues with this) it appears in English.

joonxpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nebula91 said:
joonxpark said:
hey is there an english patch/translation for this rom yet?
unsure.gif

just wondering cuz i wanna play it in ENGLISH
yaynds.gif
It doesn't need a patch. If you choose the flag or have an English DS (I forgot which.... Some were having issues with this) it appears in English.

thanks
rolleyes.gif

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ugh i can't pass the stupid battle royale in chapter 10 so hard >.<
Any one have any cheats for the battle royale ? like none of the attacks hit or something?

rateiosu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
wow, its a lot of pages.
The rom language depends from the language of your DS system only. If your DS language is spanish, the game will be in spanish. Same goes if the language is english.
-
Oddly, the game is a bit slow than previous version, all caused for an AI improvement. Wireless and WFC menu has been expanded too. You can buy some cards and download another lot of cards. Even you can download the top ranked players and that ghosts will never be deleted.
-
The music is really catching too.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Karion said:
Any codes for instant win yet?

-facepalms-

WHY? the whole idea of this game is to PLAY the card game... do you want to play the game? or just see the "you win" sign over and over again? Jesus christ sometimes cheaters dont realise how stupid they sound...

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Terenigma said:
Karion said:
Any codes for instant win yet?

-facepalms-

WHY? the whole idea of this game is to PLAY the card game... do you want to play the game? or just see the "you win" sign over and over again? Jesus christ sometimes cheaters dont realise how stupid they sound...
Or he could be like me and hate turbo duels and instant win all of those.

fran100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a action replay cheat to beat the battle royale part ? cause i'm having alot of trouble with it and just can't seem to ever beat them no matter how many times i try so someone please help !!

Waynesta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo i had to patch this for my R4 rom and i was wondering can you use cheats on the patched one and if you can't does someone know how?

NRJ

Trophies
XP
Country
i wonder if someone here has a complete list of cheats to this game and a working database with all other games on it from gbatemps cheat database site, and then i wonder, why doesnt it work on My M3 Real? i have the system M3 Sakura. plz help =)

(edit): or just help me change the chea tdatabase and give me a tip on which system i should use instead =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn