Gaming Yu-gi-Oh 2010

Harley2280

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to use the cheats to get all cards, but the cheat selection won't show up on my Flashcart. I'm using R4 + YSMENU. Could someone help me with this? Or would someone be kind enough to upload a save that has all cardsx3 with the character name as Fox?

Either one is very appreciated.

Harley2280

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes USRCHEAT.dat is in TTmenu.

I've followed the directions in there already, checked the game ID, and even tried a different dump of the game. It just has me stumped.....

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harley2280 said:
Yes USRCHEAT.dat is in TTmenu.

I've followed the directions in there already, checked the game ID, and even tried a different dump of the game. It just has me stumped.....

Have you "check-marked" the box next to where it says "Game Enable?" Also..just check the Game ID one more time, just in case.

Harley2280

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got game enable checked, and used the .... button to get the game ID again.
We're still a no go. Every other game is showing up though. Hmm, thanks for trying to help.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Harley2280 said:
I've got game enable checked, and used the .... button to get the game ID again.
We're still a no go. Every other game is showing up though. Hmm, thanks for trying to help.

if every other game is showing out and this is the only game which is not showing up
then i think is the GAME ID

Hidoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Harley2280 said:
Hmm, maybe my rom is patched......... I didn't think it was. I've even checked the id again with the ... button and tried it.

That doesn't matter, I'm also using a patched YGO rom, but the game ID is still the same.
Maybe try making a cheatfile with YGO only and then try it (that's what I did and it worked).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi