Hacking YSmenu

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well i seem to try and install YSmenu on my DStti, but when i download the file and extract it, i cant seem to find YSmenu.ini and some other folder is missing, can anyone help? did i download the wrong file? is there an instruction for this? ive been trying for ages to find, please send me a proper link to the PROPER download please....

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
use Jurassicplayer's mini ysmenu generator / a2h ysmenu generator.
there's wiki in this temp to install ysmenu: here.
download latest ysmenu from yasu homepage.

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
LOL.
anyway look at the wiki if you want to do it yourself, if you're lazy use this person (above)'s generator.
or use a2h.
Download YSMenu here. (in his website)

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
that program jurrasic gave me, how am i suppose to use it? instructions too please :/ i have no clue what to do
oh and btw azure i tried that guys YSmenu, i tried extracting his and the YSmenu.ini didnt pop up and another folder.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tails100 said:
that program jurrasic gave me, how am i suppose to use it? instructions too please :/ i have no clue what to do
The download comes with a ReadMe file. Can you guess what you're supposed to do with it?

darksaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I've been wondering, my friend has N5 card, and some games doesn't work for him

Can YSmenu be installed on that card? because I can't seem to find any fixes or patches for that card XD

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
tails100 said:
ok i just finished the patch and it said dldi.Head not found, can i fix this? or is this part of the program.

sry for double post...
Its just how it compiles it. Since there was some odd thing with the stuff in Yasu's latest download (it ends up giving a 0kb file that I had to replace).

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
tails100 said:
ok i just finished the patch and it said dldi.Head not found, can i fix this? or is this part of the program.

sry for double post...
Its just how it compiles it. Since there was some odd thing with the stuff in Yasu's latest download (it ends up giving a 0kb file that I had to replace).

sooo it still works right?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
tails100 said:
sooo it still works right?
I'm restraining myself from utter yelling, but if you have read any part of the first post of my thread, there should be a great notice that says I have no DS and about 2 people that have actually given feedback. Generally its more that it would be an easy task to just test it first before asking if it works because it should be apparent if it doesn't. And so, as I have said on my thread, theoretically if I didn't miss anything, then yes it should work. I would like to continue to think so because there has been almost no feedback (inspite of having 400+ downloads) and I encourage you to tell me if it works or not.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i put it on my Dstti and when i go on my TTi it freezes and comes up with 5 colourful pixels on the top screen. which means, not working
dry.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well first of all, if I remember correctly, the DSTT option didn't give out the dldi header error (and I totally forgot about that...it HAS been a while since I last looked at my generator o.0) so that means you were pressing the R4 option. On the other hand, I may have screwed up on the DSTT option anyways (I think I swapped something with the acekard setup). The best option for you at the moment would be to generate the "Homebrew Execute" (click the DSTT option...) and then move the ysmenu.ini to the root instead of the TTMenu directory. Then copy that over to your card. If my R4 DSCovered is working (it should be since I was poking at that the most), then it should give you the general setup. Drag & drop that into your card as well (don't do any overwrite). Then per usual, use DSCovery to put on covers, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1