Y's VIII:Lacrimosa of Dana(PCSB01128)fast travel don't work

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,i've a problem with the game Y's VIII:Lacrimosa of Dana(version EUR)+All DLC's,pratically in the game don't work fast travel with crystals discovered during the game when open the map,i tried various difficulty levels starting the game but i always have the same problem when i get to rainbow falls,i have to go back to castaway village but don't use fast travel the crystals are all grey.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If I remember correctly there are some part of the game where you can't fast travel.
@Hayato213 ,i'm at the beginning of the game when the parrot arrives at the rainbow falls and tells me to go back to the castaway village using the fast travel,but the crystals are all gray and I can't even go back to the base with the Start button even that is gray and unusable,i can't leave the area because there always comes a message to use fast travel from the map menu.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hayato213 ,i'm at the beginning of the game when the parrot arrives at the rainbow falls and tells me to go back to the castaway village using the fast travel,but the crystals are all gray and I can't even go back to the base with the Start button even that is gray and unusable,i can't leave the area because there always comes a message to use fast travel from the map menu.

If fast travel is unavailable then you have to manually go back on foot then.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Perhaps you don't have enough people to move the obstacle to proceed with the storyline? Been a while since I played YS VIII
@Hayato213 it's not because i have few people,it's just when i reach Rainbow Fall that it doesn't allow me to go back to Castaway Village using the fast travel,because the crystals are all gray in the map menu.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hayato213 it's not because i have few people,it's just when i reach Rainbow Fall that it doesn't allow me to go back to Castaway Village using the fast travel,because the crystals are all gray in the map menu.

Probably you are at a point of the game that it won't allow you to fast travel, so you have to manually go back, as for the storyline go you can watch walkthrough how to proceed.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Probably you are at a point of the game that it won't allow you to fast travel, so you have to manually go back, as for the storyline go you can watch walkthrough how to proceed.
@Hayato213 ,i have already looked at the walkthrough and i have done the same things,
only the crystals remain gray to me.
I will try again for the umpteenth time if i can overcome this problem.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what the button is for the vita, but it's plus in the switch version to warp directly to castaway village, bypassing the crystals.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know what the button is for the vita, but it's plus in the switch version to warp directly to castaway village, bypassing the crystals.
@godreborn ,is the Start button in PS Vita version for warp to base directly,but don't work as i wrote in previous posts
2022-06-23-083137.jpg

however on the internet i have read that many have had the same problem as me and there is no solution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.