the legend of zelda tears of the kingdom fast travel not working

shadowfire36

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been playing for a little while now and have cleared fire and wind temples , fast travel does not seem to work , i have deleted and reinstalled game from different sources and still same issue.
At 1st i wasn't able to to drop maps on the map , but that issue has corrected itself
im running on atmo 15.01 on real hardware and tried versions 1.1 and 1.0 of the game . does anyone have any clue why this is happening?

shadowfire36

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i kind of figured that out just now , I went and re-played the game from beginning under a different profile , i noticed that in my replay there was another shrine i missed called the " Nachoyah shrine ".. I tried to go back to it in my save file that is missing fast travel and i cannot open the door to that shrine .

any suggetstions
???

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue I am too far in the game to start over. If anyone finds a work around. (I used the unlimited stamina Chaat at beginning too)

Zanemato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Same here, I think the only way to proceed is waiting for someone to find a cheat to activate fast travel all the time, or find the hex value to activate it back. Meanwhile, you can use Speed cheats and moonjump cheat to travel fast from a place to another

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@khuong What was the fix for the pre-release? It seems a lot of people are still having trouble.

I have no clue, I can fast travel -- I started new game, with all cheats on, and it's fine.. so either
a) you're using a mix of cheats from others and mine..
b) you're on emulator or something

attach the cheat file you're using + game save.. and describe issue in full detail. i.e what hardware/switch or emu - what version of game

Schweino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
https://www.marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/zelda-totk/ just added an option to manually activate fast travel!

It's added to the master editor (last tab in the editor).
Post automatically merged:

I have no clue, I can fast travel -- I started new game, with all cheats on, and it's fine.. so either
a) you're using a mix of cheats from others and mine..
b) you're on emulator or something

attach the cheat file you're using + game save.. and describe issue in full detail. i.e what hardware/switch or emu - what version of game
I can confirm this issue. I used a regular V1 switch and only edited my save file to have max stamina. This prevented fast travel to unlock.

I did not use cheats or an emulator

Same here, I think the only way to proceed is waiting for someone to find a cheat to activate fast travel all the time, or find the hex value to activate it back. Meanwhile, you can use Speed cheats and moonjump cheat to travel fast from a place to another
Marc Robledo just fixed it, see above

Last edited by Schweino,

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://www.marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/zelda-totk/ just added an option to manually activate fast travel!

It's added to the master editor (last tab in the editor).

I can confirm this issue. I used a regular V1 switch and only edited my save file to have max stamina. This prevented fast travel to unlock.

I did not use cheats or an emulator

Marc Robledo just fixed it, see above

I appreciate it, I've been reading the comments, and it seem'ed like it was my cheats that was doing this.. which was making no sense to me.. but this clears it up.

Appreciate it sir.

4b392ebf;1;IsGet.Obj_Warp (enable fast travel)

Reactions: Schweino

daryl317

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I checked the save editor in the master tab, I don't see anything related to Fast Travel that I can enable. Is it still there in the save editor?

Edit: okay sorry got it now. Thanks for adding to the save editor.

Screenshot 2024-04-08 210101.png

Last edited by daryl317,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ack slow wifi