Hacking ys menu help

gary2010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have been trying to get the ysmenu workin on my r4 and it cant find the ysmenu########.zip file when i click on start.. im only tryin to get it workin to see if the new sonic racing works with it any one have ideas on how to get the game workin on my r4 because the ysmenu seems like i was wasting my time HAS ANYONE GOT SONICE ALL STARS RACING WORKIN ON R4
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

gary2010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IV EXTRACTED IT BUT THE 3RD THING DOWN IN THE MENU WONT FIND THE FILE IV DELETED IT ALL NOW IV GIVE UP LOL NOW I WANT TO NO WHATS THE BEST CARD TO USE TO GET SONIC CLASSIC COLLECTIONS TO WORK AND SEGA RACING AS THERE NOT WORKIN ON MY R4 SO I THINK ITS TIME 2 SCRAP THE R4 AN INVEST IN SOMETHIN BETTER ANY IDEAS ?????

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
x
QUOTE said:
I WANT TO NO WHATS THE BEST CARD TO USE TO GET SONIC CLASSIC COLLECTIONS TO WORK AND SEGA RACING AS THERE NOT WORKIN ON MY R4

They both work fine on my Acekard with akaio installed

gary2010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right im trying to get this ysmenu working for now and need a bit help it says this on the page im following ''''You will need to download Yasu's YSMenu .zip file manually. a2h provides a handy link to Yasu's site in his software. '''' when i click on the link to get the file its all in japanesse and i havent got a clue how to get this file this is the only part i was stuck on before i deleted all the programs but im tryin again lol please help

gary2010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so ysmenu will not play the new games
mad.gif
is there any over firware i could put on my r4 and get the game to work has any1 got the new sonic games workin on a r4 lol it doesnt look like it will be happening nether

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
gary2010 said:
is there any over firware i could put on my r4
No

QUOTE(gary2010 @ Mar 18 2010, 05:00 PM) any1 got the new sonic games workin on a r4
No

YSMenu can plat LOTS more games than the official R4 firmware but it's compatibility is still less than 100% and that number is getting lower all the time. The trouble is that the DSTT firmware on which it is based is no longer receiving updates, official or otherwise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s