Youtube in My Country

GearFourth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I just had to post, I really had to after seein' what DonLeon wrote.

DonLeon, you're an idiot. There.

Talkin' like Allah is a whole other God than your own Catholic God.
I'm not Muslim, but even I know they are the same.

But I know that in that's how ten year olds often think, bein' influenced by the media 'n all.

And most of them are terrorist? That's like sayin' almost each and every Muslim you see have bombin' plans.

I feel sorry for you, you're truly pathetic.

DonLeon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Don't you know?
there are many criminals in indonesia who said that they did criminal for the sake of Allah
ex killing a person who doesn't have a religion

@martin88
indonesia is not a muslim country but most of them are muslim.
Although indonesia is not a muslim country but many muslims here said that indonesia is a muslim country so we(non muslim indonesian) must obey islam law. So they do something as they like to nonmuslim.
Fortunately we(non muslim) didn't have to obey islam law because this is not muslim country ^^
If Indonesia was a muslim country, I wouldn't live here

@jdbye
i agree with you.
when davinci codes entered indoesia, catholic people didn't angry or doing something bad because of the film but they like the film like my friends.

@all
i don't care if you say that i'm an idiot
oh yeah i said most of them not all of them right ??
so if you are not one of it don't get angry i know that in gbatemp there are many muslims too but i think they aren't bad like the one in my country

4 words :
my government is suckzzz !!!!!!

crescentsaber

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lunarist.com
XP
Country
@DonLeon

Most of your arguments sounds like it came from a teenager point of view, and trust me, those kind of arguments mostly aren't well accepted.

I'm a Catholic, and I've had my share of conflict with Muslims, but after that being said, I too- have muslim friends that I can laugh with, have fun with. I would suggest that you try to have that kind of friendship with a muslim, then you will see and understand that its not the religion, its the people.

So yeah... just my 2 cents. Oh, and I have to agree that our goverment suck big time. ( please don't use IS like you did TWICE )

... what ? Oh, I'm Indonesian as well.

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DonLeon said:
some facts?
yes muslim in my country of course. they are not terrorist but they did anything they want that break Human Rights in Indonesia althrough they didn't kill someone but they are the root of the Chaos !!!! like the terrorrist do !!!
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

do you know? an organization like Islam Front Protector in Indonesia?
they broke people's cars and motorcycles when they did the demonstration
They do it in the name of Allah too

Don't be ridiculous. You're basing your opinion on a select group of criminals. Saying that they "did it in the name of Allah" by no means proves that
all Muslims are terrorists or that the Islamic Doctrine preaches terrorism. Rather it proves that these people are misinterpreting the religion. You are one of the
many narrow-minded fools who associates Islam with any bad actions a Muslim does. Take your biased and naive opinions elsewhere DonLeon.

As for the YouTube ban, I must say that that is just ridiculous. Implementing a ban on popular websites because of one video is just pretty absurd.

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DonLeon you are very wrong when you say most muslims are terrorists

how can you say that i do not understand

and indonesia has more muslims than any other country iirc

yus786

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yus786 said:

yus786
I think that is why he thinks that way. He is from Indonesia and he sees a lot of muslim terrorist activity.
But he said in an earlier post that he knows not all muslims are terrorists, it's just his english is bad so when he is trying to say there are muslims that do terrorism in the name of allah it comes out sounding like he is saying every muslim is like that.

heh I read like this whole thread earlier today hehe
tongue.gif

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
Point 1: God is Allah etc. It's different words for the same thing.
Point 2: There are certainly others that have killed for "God" or some religious idea; abortion clinic bombings, this whole war on terror is believed by some neocons to speed along the rapture, the afore mentioned Aum Shin.

DonLeon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
thanks boblaw for defending me ^^

haha it's just my english is bad T_T

@cresentsaber
what? you are indonesian as well?
hello bro apakabar ^^ koq negara lu malah jadi aussie gt? apa lu tinggal disana?? ato cmn study??

back to topic

IS? do you mean the religion right?

me too have muslim friends too. but many of them were annoying

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
kikuchiyo said:
Point 1: God is Allah etc. It's different words for the same thing.
Point 2: There are certainly others that have killed for "God" or some religious idea; abortion clinic bombings, this whole war on terror is believed by some neocons to speed along the rapture, the afore mentioned Aum Shin.

Sorry might be out of topic but what do you mean by rapture and Aum Shin.

Mars

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bob Loblaw said:
yus786 said:

yus786
I think that is why he thinks that way. He is from Indonesia and he sees a lot of muslim terrorist activity.
But he said in an earlier post that he knows not all muslims are terrorists, it's just his english is bad so when he is trying to say there are muslims that do terrorism in the name of allah it comes out sounding like he is saying every muslim is like that.

tongue.gif

I don't know. As weak as his English is, he did blatantly claim that Islam is the root of all evil. Even after he corrected himself, he said most muslims are terrorists.
His opinions are still incredibly naive. He even said that the way Muslims are portrayed is fact. It is obvious, despite the language barriers, that DonLeon upholds outrageous
beliefs.

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
DonLeon said:
but most of them right??
so i can say that islam is terrorrist's religion because most of them were terrorrists

Bob Loblaw said:
yus786 said:

yus786

tongue.gif

The fact that he says 'most muslims are terrorists' clearly states his prejudice. It doesn't matter if his English is bad, translate that through Globish and it still says the same thing. He didn't 'mispronounce' anything.

QUOTE(DonLeon @ Apr 11 2008, 12:15 PM) haha it's just my english is bad T_T

orly? That fact that you done 'it's' instead of 'its' shows your English is up to par (unlike some real English speakers >.>). Call it, 'Globish'.

QUOTE(DonLeon @ Apr 11 2008, 12:15 PM)
me too have muslim friends too. but many of them were annoying

Either 1, you're racist but you don't realise it, or 2, you have an extremely bad experience with Muslims around your neighbourhood which is causing you to prejudise (not a real word but you know what I mean
tongue.gif
).
I'm thinking it's 2 with a bit of 1.
laugh.gif

DonLeon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Mars said:
Bob Loblaw said:
yus786 said:

yus786

tongue.gif

I don't know. As weak as his English is, he did blatantly claim that Islam is the root of all evil. Even after he corrected himself, he said most muslims are terrorists.
His opinions are still incredibly naive. He even said that the way Muslims are portrayed is fact. It is obvious, despite the language barriers, that DonLeon upholds outrageous
beliefs.
hey i don't know what are you saying please use easier language
i can't understand it

@seaszn
ehm yes i didn't mispronounce but my grammar is so terrible. in my english class named Kelt i didn't pass twice

yes you're right i have an extremely bad experience with muslim
that's why i hate them althrough not all of them becozzz not all of them are bad
but they still cannot avoid that most of them are bad like the one in my country

do you know? hackers,rapists,burglars,thieves,killers,hijackers,drugs dealers
in my country are 90% muslim in fact

hey what is goblish?

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey...if you can't fight your government, get around it...

http://hotspotshield.com/

Try this software...its generally free...I use it to change my IP address to a US IP address so I can pass information on sites that are blocked. It might work. I'm pretty sure it doesn't work in China though cause of the 'great firewall of China' but Indonesia might have a less elaborate filtering system.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seazn said:
DonLeon said:
but most of them right??
so i can say that islam is terrorrist's religion because most of them were terrorrists

Bob Loblaw said:
QUOTE(yus786 @ Apr 10 2008, 07:08 PM) DonLeon you are very wrong when you say most muslims are terrorists

yus786

tongue.gif

The fact that he says 'most muslims are terrorists' clearly states his prejudice. It doesn't matter if his English is bad, translate that through Globish and it still says the same thing. He didn't 'mispronounce' anything.

Well, in America, most convicts and people in prison are black. Sounds racist, right? It's not though it's a statistic and, sadly(because it could very well be due to a racist judicial system, I really don't know), it's factually correct. So, maybe in his country most muslims are terrorists? :shrug: It doesn't mean it's a bad religion by any means. And it certainly doesn't mean all of them. But it could be a factually correct statistic in his country.

I'm really not sure of this and I'm really not educated enough on the subject or of Indonesian history to say anything for sure.

Mars

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bob Loblaw said:
Seazn said:
DonLeon said:
but most of them right??

Bob Loblaw said:
QUOTE(yus786 @ Apr 10 2008, 07:08 PM) DonLeon you are very wrong when you say most muslims are terrorists

yus786

tongue.gif

Well, in America, most convicts and people in prison are black. Sounds racist, right? It's not though it's a statistic and, sadly(because it could very well be due to a racist judicial system, I really don't know), it's factually correct. So, maybe in his country most muslims are terrorists? :shrug: It doesn't mean it's a bad religion by any means. And it certainly doesn't mean all of them. But it could be a factually correct statistic in his country.

I'm really not sure of this and I'm really not educated enough on the subject or of Indonesian history to say anything for sure.

Even if most convicts are African American, most African Americans are not convicts. You see, Indonesia has tons of Muslims, and even if most of the terrorists are
Muslim, then the country,like Seazn said, "would be black and ashes will be falling from the sky". In a country populated by Muslims, there is no way most of them would be terrorists. Like I said earlier, DonLeon is basing his opinion on solely
the criminals. There is no way that his outrageous claims are factual.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64