Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As someone old enough to actually remember Cobain's death, let me just remind you that he had already attempted suicide at least once before he went the shotgun route. He had been hospitalized previously after taking a bottle of sleeping pills and washing them down with a bottle of wine (fucking copycat; that's how Jimi Hendrix died).

After he died, everyone said they were shocked, but not surprised. Apparently releasing a song called "I Hate Myself And Want To Die" and then trying to O.D. wasn't enough to convince people that he hated himself and wanted to die.

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Don't miss him, don't miss the music, and regardless of reasons, everyone ought to have the choice of whether or not their life is worth living. That being said, there are plenty of people who I am sure, have it worse off than Kurt ever did, and most of them go about life not wanting to kill themselves.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
What I honestly want to know, is how he could have pulled the trigger on the shotgun, when he still had his shoes on...

*pic of gun*
gun.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIoANBgzYkQ