Your GBAtemp progression?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I took a look at the old post counter, and it's at 3,444 posts. Looked below that at my join date. It hit 3 years last month. My first thread was originally asking for someone to upload their Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks save. Since mine went corrupt from activating too many cheats. My first post was actually in Darkchen's GBA iPlayer loader thread. I'm mainly active in the trading forum, because I like to Buy/Sell/Trade things with you all. :D I know many of you old timers have been here for quite a while, and I find it pretty awesome to be connected to a community for that amount of time. (Although most of you old timers have been inactive, and are just recently coming back.) Anywho the purpose of this thread is because I genuinely want to hear about what was your first thread/post about? What'd you think of the community when you joined? Favorite forum to hang around in? Doesn't have to be the one you post often it. So, go. Oh, and it'd be pretty awesome to quote your first ever post on GBAtemp, and quote the last thing you wrote on another thread and post them in here for comparison.

So....I know its meant for the Iplayer, but is it does it work on other Flashcards but not run as fast?

I have a Nintendo Dsi With a AceKard 2i

Who is this NintendoGal, and is she the prize?

Reactions: 1 person

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After so many years a new kid icarus game is finally being released this month. Does this mean we can hope for some more nintendo heroes to be revived? And on our amazing 3ds consoles to boot? I personally miss my earthbound games... and what about the ice climbers? Can we expect to finally see popo and nana in somthing besides smash bros? Lets hear what yall think, what kind of revive is as needed as kid icaruses was?
Im not that old a member, but this was my first post, and my first topic :D
And here is my latest post.

Also, as I said earlier in this thread, somebody owes me a buck now. I want it.
ten-point-buck-debra-sandstrom.jpg

I really don't care about the sharing of multiple accounts much, region lock, or memory card ties or whatever. I'm interested in what the threads really trying to push.
Homebrew Developers.
Still extremely excited to see emulators, homebrew games, apps, etc.

I feel as though being around the site has helped my videogame knowhow grow.
I love it here :yaynds:

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
my first post was in 999 ds true ending theories:

do you know that , the game occurs in 2028?
, i remember seeing a page in the net , saiyng that there is new 999 3ds game comming , its named: zero escape

my first thread was the pokemon conquest oficial thread, but black-ice asked me if he could take over the thread.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since 28 Aug 2003

Damn, I feel old. Been hanging around for 9 years :blink:.

First post is no longer here, pretty sure it's been purged. My post history seems to only go back to 2003 and that's a release topic (think they got archived). First post was something about GBA flashcarts.

Last post is

Download and launch configmagic, that can dump the eeprom to eeprom.bin for you.

Reactions: 2 people

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I was actually a lurker here for quite some time, then I finally gave in and signed up for help on the now-defunct Mario Kart Wii H.
To everyone who helped beta test: I'm sorry for the confusion and pain I caused you by being stupid.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Not my first post, but one from my glory days.

Still, edit your post before this thread gets locked tighter than the chastity belt on a Spanish merchant's daughter. We're having fun with masturbation, don't ruin it for us.

I kinda went downhill from there.

Reactions: 3 people
D

Deleted_171835

Member Since 04 Apr 2009

First post:
The Acekard 2i works on the US DSi. Watch video here:

Thanks Sir-Fritz

Such a swell and helpful guy, I am.

Latest Post:
I'm almost caught up in the show. I'm in Season 4 and I just finished the episode where Jesse and Walt get into a fist fight because Walt had that bug on Jesse's car.

Why won't this show stop getting good?
It gets even better. Keep watching.

D

Deleted-236924

My first post was pretty much replying to an old thread (Can't remember if I necro-bumped it) about removing the Health&Safety screen while keeping the "Nintendo DS" logo on boot.

Then people reply telling me there's no use in replying to a thread that old since he probably didn't care anymore.

So I reply that it can always help someone looking for a solution who Google searched his way to that thread.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I was such a freakin noob when I got here. And Despite what my post says I never did become a Nintendo fanboy. I have pretty much remained neutral despite my gaming preferences.

Hello everyone. my story is a sad one. I had my PSP stolen from me right out of my hands while I was on the bus...

I have since decided to default to (or from depending on your views) the dark side. I am quickly becoming a Nintendo fanboy. I used to own a PS2 and a PSP, now I own a Wii, and am about to buy a DS, and a Edge DS card (for homebrew only of coarse)

I am venturing into a world where gameplay matters more than graphics, and great games are abundant.

I am grateful to join you all on this journey
smile.gif

And now my latest post...

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

Lately...as in the last few years, I have not been very active in the gaming boards. I now focus my attention on general discussions, because there is only so many times I can see someone complaining about one thing or another with certain games/companies/consoles. The gaming boards have just turned into one giant bitch-fest IMO.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My first post was my introduction thread.

My last post is this one ;3

Most of my posts are in the 360 hacking section.
Most of my posts that aren't serious are in the EoF

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
My first post:
I think a new piece of hardware could cause complications if older models weren't made powerful enough to support the use of a peripheral device.

Either way, until masses of old 360's start biting the dust with the RROD right after using the Kinect for a short while, it really is just placing the blame for something that was going to happen anyways.

I came here already educated on how to not be entirely stupid on an internet forum of this kind, so moving myself in as an at least remotely intelligent member of the community wasn't incredibly difficult. I suppose I should quote my latest post, too.

I love how so many people are complaining and bashing the TV, but they fail to acknowledge that a TV of any size is a considered a luxury. Like a car, some people have the amount of disposable income required to make a purchase of the high end, over the top model. Things such as this aren't made with the average consumer in mind, at least not at this point in time. If you can afford it, have the space, and can watch it, awesome! If you can't and don't want it anyways, no big deal. You can stick with a TV that fits your specific needs. There's a reason there are hundreds, maybe even thousands of different TV's on the market at this point in time; everybody has different space requirements, size wants, and resolution needs.

Personally, even if I can never have it, I can still see that this is one hell of an impressive TV, far outdoing most, if not everything on the market currently. The price just happens to reflect that, and that isn't a big deal.

Looking at my earlier posts, they aren't really tinged with that horrid noobishness, which feels great. I guess by forum number 7 or 8 over the years, I finally managed to overcome the noob period to a certain degree.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I came here as a member of the team for the original Pokemon Shining Emerald (cant quote it coz its locked)
and a super lurker for the original Digimon Story Lost evolution thread.

My first post in a non locked thread

And the punishment for this is?
I never read da rules :P

Now im the lovable cat you see now , Helpful in the right areas, and frequent abuser of the EoF ^_^

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, gosh. Looking back at my first few posts right now and god was I a whiny noob. Seriously, I hate to say it but I came during the Pokemon Floods back in 2010. And the 18th of this month will be two years of Zerosuit Connor, the stupid alias I thought I would only use once. As of today I've opened 87 threads and have nearly 2000 posts.
My most viewed thread: Here
My second most viewed thread: Here
My first post:
QUOTE(kenio8185 @ Sep 17 2010, 08:17 AM)
ok, so did the guy actually dump it? or is he still holding on to it for fear of nintendo?

hes holding onto it. >.<

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill