FFZELDA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Summon Night Swordcraft Story, I just don't know why this game rocks
tongue.gif

Zelda Minish Cap was a good game too, like all Zelda games.

getsallad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not counting the ports of older games, I'd have to say there are quite a few really good games.

Metroid Fusion and Metroid Zero Mission are two great games that have polished the controls and gameplay of the 2D Metroid to its finest.
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon did a great job at a Castleroid while still not being a SotN ripoff. It also has an appealing difficulty.
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow adds just the right amount of collection element into the game. The soul system is wonderful, and the only problem is that the game is far too easy, even on Hard mode.
Surprisingly, F-Zero: Maximum Velocity is actually a great game, with extreme difficulty, but the learning curve isn't too absurd.
A somewhat overlooked platformer that is great fun and also has an interesting fighting engine is Dragonball: Advanced Adventure. Nice!
Wario Ware Inc. is just pure genius.
One of the greatest puzzle games of all time gets some recognition on GBA, Pokémon Puzzle League is a Tetris Attack kind of game with lots of gameplay in it.
Now, if you're counting ports as well, we have SMB3 (the greatest game of all time), well all of the SMA titles are actually solid, as well as FF V and VI, and Zelda, to name a few. On top of those, we have loads of Famicom Mini titles, which add even more to the already huge pool of great games
smile.gif

Nollie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So many great games to choose from, but for me it is the original Golden Sun.
@granville: Though Lost Age I think is a spectacular game, I was really blown away by the first and it really set the standard for portable RPG games.

That said I was very much surprised I love Prince of Persia, Pokemon Fire Red (currently playing through, 25+ hours so far), Link to the Past (Haven't started Minish Cap).

Advance Wars 2 was just an improvement in content I believe from the original, packing more scenarios in.

Just so many games, varying so much though I think the GBA shines in the platform and RPG genres.

seabear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely Golden Sun 2, just because of the huge world you can explore and the story was great (I have never beat it )= )

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Golden Sun (both games as one) is my favourite, easily. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, the Sonic Advance trilogy, the Advance Wars duo, the Boktai games and the Shining Soul series are among my favourite games for the console...

Kamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
surely the best are the Golden Sun games. playing them once again just now
smile.gif

right after them are: final fantasy tactics advance, advance wars 1&2, tony hawk pro skater 2 and mario&luigi superstar saga.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j