Gaming Your favorite GBA game?

MrDillDough

Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest, my favorite GBA game would have to be Pokemon Ruby. Firstly, it was the very first game that I owned, since it came with the GBA that I bought. Also, it was pretty much the first game that I played through and through and found it highly amusing.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The Pokémon games. Many people don't want to play them because they're 'childish', but if it were the exact same game with different sprites they'd (prolly) love it. Come on people, Pokémon's hardcore.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know man...my favorite GBA game is not even on that list. It really was Jazz Jackrabbit; a failed attempt for the miraculous Sonic clone on the DOS game but none the less it was a still a great game. The GBA game was too short and lack a lot of other things like more variety of weapons, bonus stages, no gems (Which in Jazz 1 you only collect one gem that leads you to the bonus stage and 2, you collect all sorts of gems which boosts your score at the end of the stage. No Sugar Rush, much like invincibility after collecting a lot of desserts in Jazz 2. No upgrades for the weapons...)

I mean even though it wasn't made by Epic Games, that game was pure fail but its still my favorite since I thought I will never see a Jazz Jackrabbit game outside from the computer.

Smatchmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My fav is probably Rebelstar Tactical Command.

I spent a crapload of time on that, but I hit this one stage that was almost impossible for me to complete because I neglected my leader's psionic stats (or something like that) so I quit. I saw another copy at this game store a few months ago & bought it again. I'll try finishing it this time, I hope.

MUDjoe2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mudjoe2.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Adding some more.

-Metroid Zero Mission great follow-up to Fusion, IIRC.
-Mother 3 amazing story.
-Minish Cap because it's awesome.
-Link to The Past/4 Swords Adventure because it was a good port and first time I ever played the game.
-MoH Infiltrator(not that shitty Underground) because it was a nice top-down shooter.
-M&L: Superstar Saga, which I still have to beat.

Samurai Goomba

Trophies
XP
Country
Mega_Nift said:
I would have to say that mine is Metroid Fusion. The wonderful 2D original metroid gameplay combined with the wonderful story and very fun gameplay combined to create an unforgettable experience. a game that i have literally beaten MANY MANY MANY times.

^^^Theesh^^^

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Megaman Battle Network 2/Rockman.EXE 2

First GBA game I ever bought, and got all my friends during that time to buy it too. xD

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Without a doubt Golden Sun, both of them....My favorite games of all time, not only favorite GBA games..
Also, Final Fantasy (remakes and Tactics) and Breath of Fire II (haven't played I) and both Fire Emblems..

I really enjoyed all those games very much!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golden Sun and Golden Sun The Lost Age. I flatly refuse to pick between one or the other. They are like two perfect halves of the same masterpiece and are some of the best games I have ever played regardless of system.

But really, are there too many spectacular GBA games or what? Not too many obviously, but the system is just FULL of shining gems. Others I can think of without even trying include Astro Boy, Mario and Luigi, Mother 3, Castlevania AOS, Zelda Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission, DBZ LOG 2 and Buu's Fury, Gunstar Super Heroes, MMBN 1-3, Boktai 1-3, Kingdom Hearts COM, and Mario VS Donkey Kong. Those are just games I can think offhand. There are just so many great ones.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. An absolute GBA masterpiece for me. It will take HOURS to write all I like about it- but for me yeah, no doubt
smile.gif

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Golden Sun and Golden Sun The Lost Age. I flatly refuse to pick between one or the other. They are like two perfect halves of the same masterpiece and are some of the best games I have ever played regardless of system.

This.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==