Your favorite GBA game?

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Mega_Nift, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Mega_Nift
    OP

Mega_Nift Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2008
    United States
    niftundra
    What would you say your favorite GBA game is, and why? (yes i said why!)

2. Mega_Nift
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2008
    United States
    niftundra
    I would have to say that mine is Metroid Fusion. The wonderful 2D original metroid gameplay combined with the wonderful story and very fun gameplay combined to create an unforgettable experience. a game that i have literally beaten MANY MANY MANY times.

3. aimansss95

aimansss95 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    malaysia
    kingdom hearts - chain of memories...
    it's the best game

4. Domination

Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 28, 2008
    Senegal
    Your Mum
    Boktai 2.

Loved the Solar Sensor idea. Though I don't use it because I live in a high rise building [​IMG] But its a good game the stories nice, so is the gameplay: dungeon crawler, go through the level then fight against vampire bosses and you must excorcise them. Then there's even a Megaman sidequest in it(or was it the other way round?) all in all its a good game ( especially if you have a garden or have a balcony).

5. Mega_Nift
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2008
    United States
    niftundra
    [​IMG] responses.

6. blueskies

blueskies GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 14, 2003
    United States
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, because it was my first GBA game or the two Metroid games.

7. geminisama

geminisama Metsu

Jul 17, 2008
    United States
    Oregon
    Golden Sun 2 would have to be my favorite. [​IMG] Why? Well the sheer scope of it, and story were great. I really love large rpg worlds, and the Golden Sun world lived up to that. The sprite graphics are beautiful. Shall I go on? I don't think I've beaten any rpg other than Shining Force 2 as many times as the Golden Sun series..

8. klideklown

klideklown Member

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2007
    United States
    GBA game has to be Sonic Advanced.. I had it hooked up to my game cube for Chao on the go training.. Then watchted it race on my TV!

9. hdofu

hdofu GBAtemp Regular

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    USA
    Super Mario Advanced 4: It's super mario bros 3 the snes version plus 34 bonus levels and powerups

10. lavachoke

lavachoke Member

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2007
    United States
    westcoast. west siiiide!
    definetly rythm tengoku. the music mini games were catchy and fun. very replayable. never a dull moment. i just didn't understand japanese, but its stil very playable.

mother 3 is a close second. it was quite epic. too bad nintendo didn't release the english version!

11. yaz12

yaz12 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    definately super mario advance 4 smb 3 in 16 bit is just awesome reminds me off super mario all stars on snes but with extras

12. MOTHER 3

=]

13. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
    Golden Sun because it's the best RPG ever made. Plus it pushed the lame GBA graphics to the limit. I haven't seen any other game surpass it.

14. ball2012003

ball2012003 Newbie

kingdom hearts chain of memories

15. Dr. Canuck

Dr. Canuck Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Canada
    Way up north
    Minish Cap was really solid, albeit short.

16. DARKSHIDARA

DARKSHIDARA Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2009
    United States
    the only dark soul in heaven
    megaman zero 4 because has a better story and gameplay than those crappy x games on ps1 &ps2

17. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London
    minish cap, A Link to the Past (extra dungeon) wario land 4, wario land Inc, all the super mario advanced, all sonic advance's, kirby games and pokemon ruby.

18. Defiance

Defiance oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...

Oct 7, 2007
    United States
    Terminus
    Mario & Luigi: Super Star Sega

One of my all time favorites... Loved the humor and the music. (Partners in time was a little bit of a disappointment for me...)

19. kingmathyou

kingmathyou Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2006
    United States
    My two favorite gba games have to be Metroid Fusion and Golden Sun. Both are flawless for me and I've beaten them both many times.

20. Joey Ravn

Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Aug 29, 2007
    Pokémon Emerald, I guess. The Battle Frontier was pure win. It was as competitive competitive battling could get in-game. Golden Sun, the MegaMan Zeros, Pokémon LG/FR... and many more are among my all-time favourite GBA games, but I guess that Emerald was the one in which I spent the most hours.