Gaming Your favorite GBA game?

Mega_Nift

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have to say that mine is Metroid Fusion. The wonderful 2D original metroid gameplay combined with the wonderful story and very fun gameplay combined to create an unforgettable experience. a game that i have literally beaten MANY MANY MANY times.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Boktai 2.

Loved the Solar Sensor idea. Though I don't use it because I live in a high rise building
hate2.gif
But its a good game the stories nice, so is the gameplay: dungeon crawler, go through the level then fight against vampire bosses and you must excorcise them. Then there's even a Megaman sidequest in it(or was it the other way round?) all in all its a good game ( especially if you have a garden or have a balcony).

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Golden Sun 2 would have to be my favorite.
wub.gif
Why? Well the sheer scope of it, and story were great. I really love large rpg worlds, and the Golden Sun world lived up to that. The sprite graphics are beautiful. Shall I go on? I don't think I've beaten any rpg other than Shining Force 2 as many times as the Golden Sun series..

klideklown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA game has to be Sonic Advanced.. I had it hooked up to my game cube for Chao on the go training.. Then watchted it race on my TV!

lavachoke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
definetly rythm tengoku. the music mini games were catchy and fun. very replayable. never a dull moment. i just didn't understand japanese, but its stil very playable.

mother 3 is a close second. it was quite epic. too bad nintendo didn't release the english version!

yaz12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
definately super mario advance 4 smb 3 in 16 bit is just awesome reminds me off super mario all stars on snes but with extras

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Golden Sun because it's the best RPG ever made. Plus it pushed the lame GBA graphics to the limit. I haven't seen any other game surpass it.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario & Luigi: Super Star Sega

One of my all time favorites... Loved the humor and the music. (Partners in time was a little bit of a disappointment for me...)

kingmathyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My two favorite gba games have to be Metroid Fusion and Golden Sun. Both are flawless for me and I've beaten them both many times.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pokémon Emerald, I guess. The Battle Frontier was pure win. It was as competitive competitive battling could get in-game. Golden Sun, the MegaMan Zeros, Pokémon LG/FR... and many more are among my all-time favourite GBA games, but I guess that Emerald was the one in which I spent the most hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh