• Thread starter pasc
  • Start date
  • Views 2,565
  • Replies 22
P

pasc

OP
Okay, since felt that such a topic is still missing I just made it:

what is your favorite game voice actor ? Mine is David Gallagher I know him from an TV Series and was pretty impressed to hear his real english voice.

I know him from Kingdom Hearts II and think this voice fits pretty well.

Also I know him as an actor for the series "a heavenly family" (german: eine himmlische familie).

K,

now it's your turn, tell me your favs.

krartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Steve Blum (Spike Spiegel, Mugen, Roger from Big O) and Crispin Freeman (Albedo from Xenosaga).

DivineZeus

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Luca Ward... James Bond and Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell) voice here in Italy...
smile.gif

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
K-koyasu-sama of course! (voiced Jade Curtis from Tales of the Abyss (jp version), Olivie in Angelique, Neuro in Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro... also, he got tons of anime roles like Il Palazzo in Excel Saga... he is like THE voice, you'll find him in every popular anime... he's just too awesome! XD)

Oh but... as for english VA's, I really love Johnny Yong Bosch as Nero in DMC4! Aaaand Karen Strassman and Vic Mignogna in P3, both were awesome (sadly I didn't felt the same about the other VA's, sigh.)

As for German VA's, David Nathan is my hero (usually Johnny Depp's VA, the Prince in Prince of Persia, Auron in KHII - also: Mugen in Samurai Champloo and Piccolo in DBZ (I guess back then I fell in love with his voice.. *__*)) aaand Sabine Bohlmann, because she was the most amazing Sailor Moon ever!

...I'm too obsessed with voices.. :3

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Weird but I don't pay much attenction to good voice actors.. though some bad voice acting makes me shivers (FF:Crystal Chronicles on the DS.. oh dear God).. some bad voices can really break the immersion in the game
frown.gif

From the top of my head.. James Woods made a brilliant work as Mike Toreno on GTA San Andreas!

Also, the guy that does Travis Touchdown.. he really got my attention!
Made a little search on IMDB and found out that he also does the medic in TF2.. Robin Atkin Downes, that guy is good!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.amazon.com/NDLBS-Chicken-Christmas-Stocking-Stuffers/dp/B0BGGLLNSF/ref=pd_bxgy_d_sccl...