Hardware You know what would make the PSP2 awesome?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
A lack of loading times.
unsure.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Having no games released for it would solve that problem...personally i'd like to see a shed load of third party support, and developer/publisher interest. (and not crap ones like Ubisoft, Activision and EA)

JamesCID

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But that would mean either a non optical media ( Sony LOVES their optical media), or continuous reading of it... draining the battery really fast.

That or nerfed graphics... but I don't see that happening.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
They should just do it the Mass Effect/Metroid Prime way and disguise the loading times in gameplay.

but that would be up to the developer. Personally I don't care whether something has loading screens or not (I'm not an impatient 12 year old). Hell, loading times for most PSP games weren't even that bad.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
It's not the graphics in particular that take up so much space, it's the FMVs.

But another point I forgot to add is that they need more fast games you can just get into. I don't mean shitty iphone-style minigames, I'm talking I want to be able to turn on the system and be IN-GAME within 10 seconds like you can do with the DS.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
My single wish for PS3P? Maybe it won't be feature-spammed, and thus pricey, to the point it makes the 3DS look like a bargain. Try that for a change, Sony. They won't listen, though.

What a opportunity for Microsoft to step in and pwn the market. Imagine if they released a small, simple game machine for $100. They would wipe the floor with Nints and Sony in no time. They won't listen, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof