United Kingdom
He's a PSP loyalist, so really that doesn't surprise me there
5e5b8dffe15e2.jpeg

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only started the first Fallout so far. Might skip ahead a bit tho.
The gameplay isn't the same as the Bethesda FO's, and it's a bit rough/ archaic in many areas. If you're persistent on starting with the early ones first, mods might help the experience a bit but there's still a learning curve..
You still didn't do the bit where you say how life is there, same as most of the other slackers in this thread :teach:
Well it's the wasteland, everyone is out for himself, you scavenge, steal from people (the assholes that deserve it), help the unfortunate? struggle to survive etc just like in real life. :mellow:

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The gameplay isn't the same as the Bethesda FO's, and it's a bit rough/ archaic in many areas. If you're persistent on starting with the early ones first, mods might help the experience a bit but there's still a learning curve..

Well it's the wasteland, everyone is out for himself, you scavenge, steal from people (the assholes that deserve it), help the unfortunate? struggle to survive etc just like in real life. :mellow:
But do you wanna become a ghoul y/n?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was such a good person, I did so much good. I have always thought of other people before myself.

I went young too, so much more to do and explore.

:sad:

The hooker economy will crash now which will cause wars and famine. WHY DAMN IT WHHHHHHYYY!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So that's why every useless gadget has wifi now +1