You chubby, overweight, or fat?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm 174 (5' 8½") and I weight roughly 80kg (176 pounds), dunno if I'm fat, overweight, chubby or normal, nor do I care. x3
I do get a belly sometimes when I stop exercising, which happens mostly during Summer since it's too hot and I become lazier. Lol. xP

Also, I've had girls that liked me during my days of being a jerk, and I was slightly fatter than now (also shorter though), when I was at my best physically and started being nice, only one ever liked me. So yeah, it really depends a lot from people to people, while it's true that looks do matter, it's mostly for first impressions, the more you know someone, the less their looks matter.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I am overweight. or fat if you want to call me that. (Wii Fit and BMI says I'm obese). I'm active, I'm strong. I do have a "beer belly" and and almost have boobs. But apart from that I feel average.
I'm 181 cm (5' 11" ) and weigh about 95 kg (209 lbs). Now I've gained a lot since I broke my hand and couldn't be active in the same way I usually am, and been depressed sitting in my room for months.

I've had a 4½ year relationship that ended. after that a 1 year relationship. Been on a date with a russian photo model who just recently told me she wanted to meet again sometime (it's been a while since last time). And I went on a date yesterday with someone I really fancy. (who seems to fancy me).

Now, I don't have the best body, but I don't look "fat" apart from having a beer belly. So why have I had girlfriends? I'm good with the social bits? Nope. Shy, introverted, high IQ, and strange. Still... Haha..

Reactions: maniax300

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
I was overweight, coming in at 196 - 200 or so pounds (I'm only 5'9").

Got sick of being the fat kid and decided to lose the weight. I dropped about 60 or so pounds over the course of my Junior year in High School.

Just recently got tired of being underweight, so I've been trying to gain. Not a fun process, let me tell you - I'm up 20 pounds, but eating has lost all of its luster.

Yay.
In the exact same spot as you, with the exact previous weight AND height, are you a wizard?
Trying to eat more too, did you have to overeat to gain anything?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the exact same spot as you, with the exact previous weight AND height, are you a wizard?
Trying to eat more too, did you have to overeat to gain anything?

Yes, and yes. It sucks, but it all comes down to calorie counting (and protein counting - you're supposed to have about 1 gram of protein for every pound you weigh. Hope you like eggs, chicken, and peanut butter!).

Reactions: Rizsparky

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, I don't have the best body, but I don't look "fat" apart from having a beer belly. So why have I had girlfriends? I'm good with the social bits? Nope. Shy, introverted, high IQ, and strange. Still... Haha..
Having a high IQ is a bad thing now?
Impressive track record with the females though those are some pretty long relationships. Honestly I don't think I could ever be in a relationship with someone for longer than 6 months just because I'd do something to mess it up.

Forgot to say I'm underweight and have never had a girlfriend.
I used to be really terrible with girls and was really really awkward and this was probably a result of low self esteem which was caused by a lot of the stuff that was going on in my life. I eventually stopped giving a fuck and focused more on myself than what others were doing and grew confidence in myself(not just with girls but in every aspect of myself) and now I feel really good about myself and my relationships with everyone in my life(I have a lot of good close friends and I don't think there are many people who want to kill me) as a result I've been doing better in school and just feel a lot better about everything. I think you just really have to take a step back and realize that you do have good qualities and everything will be fine.
Nowadays I have a lot of luck with females and I could be in a relationship but my situation is quite complex.
Long story short I like this girl and she likes me but circumstances are stopping us from being together.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
17 years old, 5'3" (Hey! I'm not THAT short...*cries*) and 108lbs. Never had a romantic relationship, though, I credit that to being young and having low self confidence.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Having a high IQ is a bad thing now?
Impressive track record with the females though those are some pretty long relationships. Honestly I don't think I could ever be in a relationship with someone for longer than 6 months just because I'd do something to mess it up.
Long story short I like this girl and she likes me but circumstances are stopping us from being together.

Many think high IQ = low social skills, nerd and weird. This isn't the case for me though, but I tend to overthink everything (though it doesn't have to have anything to do with IQ).
Yeah, I'm quite amazed myself, but with my first we were both too young. So I think it's for the best that it ended. We grew different :) (we're friends today). With my second girl, she was way too young. She was nowhere ready to settle down (and after she cheated on me and dumped me (January last year), she's been with 12 guys :wtf: yuk!) We're kinda friends today, though.

Sooo yeah. It's time I find someone my own age ;) Who likes me for who I am. Since I'm obese lol'

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Underweight, have some abs from mother nature. I must say there isn't a single thing that couldn't be better, I really have a lot to thank to my parents....
It's fun, being able to eat all you want, and never having to worry about blood pressure or heart disease or so. Really fun

Not to mention I got above average stamina just like that, from nature. I'm also above average in just about every sport, I just have a bit of talent I guess.
Not to brag or so, but these are just facts about my body/life :P I know how this must sound, let me clarify I'm not good in every sport, I just have the talent and the possibility to be good in every sport. I need to work too to get there.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many think high IQ = low social skills, nerd and weird. This isn't the case for me though, but I tend to overthink everything (though it doesn't have to have anything to do with IQ).
Yeah, I'm quite amazed myself, but with my first we were both too young. So I think it's for the best that it ended. We grew different :) (we're friends today). With my second girl, she was way too young. She was nowhere ready to settle down (and after she cheated on me and dumped me (January last year), she's been with 12 guys :wtf: yuk!) We're kinda friends today, though.

Sooo yeah. It's time I find someone my own age ;) Who likes me for who I am. Since I'm obese lol'
Is there any real basis behind that stereotype?
Sorry about the second girl cheating on you that must've been tough after a whole year. Did she cheat on you early in the relationship or at the end and how can you stay friends with her man?

You should probably stop sitting around in your room if you actually wanna find someone. :)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Is there any real basis behind that stereotype?
Sorry about the second girl cheating on you that must've been tough after a whole year. Did she cheat on you early in the relationship or at the end and how can you stay friends with her man?

You should probably stop sitting around in your room if you actually wanna find someone. :)

Nah she cheated on me at the end. I knew it all the time, and wanted to see how long she'd lie and make up stuff. It dragged on for quite a while. And I'm too kind, that's why we're still friends. She wants to be friends, and I don't act unfriendly against her (I'm not her friend, like a normal friend).
And as I said, I was on a date yesterday ;) Soo yeah, I do get out of my room every once in a while :) I was going to ask (but forgot) What's up with the circumstances that keeps you from the girl that likes you?

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah she cheated on me at the end. I knew it all the time, and wanted to see how long she'd lie and make up stuff. It dragged on for quite a while. And I'm too kind, that's why we're still friends. She wants to be friends, and I don't act unfriendly against her (I'm not her friend, like a normal friend).
And as I said, I was on a date yesterday ;) Soo yeah, I do get out of my room every once in a while :) I was going to ask (but forgot) What's up with the circumstances that keeps you from the girl that likes you?
Mostly our inability to see each other but that will probably change soon(not soon enough) but it's good you've been getting out of your room recently.

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
35jnyx.jpg

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm normal weight. Though I'd probably be fat if I wasn't tall since I eat tons. Recently started going out with a girl who's a bit underweight even though I have a thing for curves. (I'm feeding her up though :creep:)

Weight doesn't really matter. If the person's so fat that it affects their life greatly or so skinny that it looks like they'll break then it can become an issue but it's the person really, as soppy as that sounds.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
19 years.
6'4" ~ 1.95m
240lbs ~ 108kg

I'm overweight, but not fat nor chubby... I train in the gym 3-4 hours a day 7 days a week. I have a muscular body but not ripped... I'd say that I'm semi-ripped... :lol:
I'm still working on a six pack since I have only a two one... :lol:

I have:
40cm ~16" arms
130cm ~ 51" chest
76cm ~ 30" waist

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality