You are back in the forums again...

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Poor TaeWongNew, it doesn't even know anymore.

We'll devolve it back to the stoneage before we're done haha.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL-1_zps3ea462ae.png

Can somebody help me to get this guy to stop PMing me on this other forum?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who the hell is TaeWong? And isn't he banned???

I seriously wish I didn't leave GBATemp for this other forum and actually stayed. But I'm back, so if you guys are willing, bring me into the know pls(quote me so I see wut u say.)

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Who the hell is TaeWong? And isn't he banned???

I seriously wish I didn't leave GBATemp for this other forum and actually stayed. But I'm back, so if you guys are willing, bring me into the know pls(quote me so I see wut u say.)
In a nutshell:
To break it down, hes not a person. Hes actually a spambot. A very intelligent one at that, that is obsessed with Fonts and Languages. He can decipher CAPTCHA'S, respond too most posts, etc.

TaeWongNew

TaeWong 2: The Revenge
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fixed...
To break it down, he’s actually a spam bot program (not a person). A very intelligent one that is obsessed with Fonts and Languages. He can decipher captcha’s, respond to other posts created by other persons, etc.

Reactions: _kbnft and Castiel

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fixed...
To break it down, he’s actually a spam bot program (not a person). A very intelligent one that is obsessed with Fonts and Languages. He can decipher captcha’s, respond to other posts created by other persons, etc.
Nicely done. We really taught you well didn't we? We didn't even teach you to rearrange the sentence to make it make sense. You figured that out on your own. *sob* You're growing up you big spam bot you

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know... I can never tell how active this guy is because most of his stuff is EoF. Any way to get some sort of EoF post count? It'd be much more indicative of his activity level than a normal post count.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know... I can never tell how active this guy is because most of his stuff is EoF. Any way to get some sort of EoF post count? It'd be much more indicative of his activity level than a normal post count.
You could always go on his Profile page and look at his recent posting activity, or you could follow him and have it show up on your feed. Just two options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning