Gaming "Yoshi's Wooly World" another budget Wii U game

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Well Kirby air ride and games like that are always to high just due to resellers and people who think its worth a lot. Speaking of which a guy said wind waker on gcn was worth 60 USD after the wiiu HD release...

It's just supply and demand, really.

People demand high prices for what they want. There are games on Wii U that should be worthless but they aren't because of the low print.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just supply and demand, really.

People demand high prices for what they want. There are games on Wii U that should be worthless but they aren't because of the low print.
And any console really but still there aren't that many games on wiiu that are asking for ridiculous prices yet without reason

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Well ssb4 and kart are both about the same here in the state after conversion and I've seen mh3u go for a lot since where I live its pretty rare...
The problem is that mk has been around for ages and still gets printed so by no means should it be more expensive. Sm4sh droped pretty fast even tho theres still insane demand for it. Sure, monster hunter is rare but that doesn't mean that the local stores should rip you off even more. In fact they are withholding some of the copies (looking at you saturn...) so that you feel like the increased price is fair.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
And any console really but still there aren't that many games on wiiu that are asking for ridiculous prices yet without reason
Not really any console, Nintendo consoles.

You can get quality games on PlayStation and Xbox for very cheap but the same doesn't always apply to Nintendo. Because it's just that, Nintendo.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really any console, Nintendo consoles.

You can get quality games on PlayStation and Xbox for very cheap but the same doesn't always apply to Nintendo. Because it's just that, Nintendo.
No I was reffering to games which sell only for less money then get resold for more. Kirby on wiiu (a game you hate) doesn't count since its msrp is set around the same area yet games like monster hunter do since its mrsp used is about 20 bucks yet can get 40.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
No I was reffering to games which sell only for less money then get resold for more. Kirby on wiiu (a game you hate) doesn't count since its msrp is set around the same area yet games like monster hunter do since its mrsp used is about 20 bucks yet can get 40.
:rofl2: I don't hate the game it's just not what I'd expect from a console game as it doesn't use the TV but instead it acts as a handheld game.

Even for $40 MH3U is still a lot cheaper than what it costs in Europe.

Reactions: RevPokemon

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:rofl2: I don't hate the game it's just not what I'd expect from a console game as it doesn't use the TV but instead it acts as a handheld game.

Even for $40 MH3U is still a lot cheaper than what it costs in Europe.
Yeah but $40 mh3u here in the states still sicks since it only costs 20 uses but is often resold at 40 which I hate since its twice the amount..

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Checked on Amazon.ca and their price is $65 so definitely not cheap for them. To think a game that costs here £25 (CND$45) is CND$65 (£35) elsewhere it's quite surprising.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill