ROM Hack Yokai watch 3 ntr plug in

memoca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It is looking like there is no current save editor for this game US version? This NTR stuff seems pretty cool, I just have homebrew through the OoT cart. Any good "how to's" on how to go from there or start over to get an NTR menu so I can use the plugin posted? Sorry for my ignorance with all of this, but all help is appreciated.

there is one. the developer has took it down, due to the legal status of creating save editors in his country. however, he has stated that others are welcome to distribute and modify his software.

here is a download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vrlq0FbsEYHZ16MKJ5xbjaHU3sE77MWr

also, since you asked how to install the plugin, do you have cfw? homebrew and cfw are different. if you dont, download the latest .3dsx file here: https://github.com/Nanquitas/BootNTR/releases
put it in your homebrew apps folder. on the root of your sd card, create a folder called 'plugins'. put the folders containing the yw3 plugin there.
then, run bootntr, and then yw3. if you get a green flash when launching the game then you know it has worked.

if you do have cfw, do the same thing as a above, but instead install the cia of bootntr. if your 3ds is the old hardware model you will need to choose mode 3. if not choose the regular one

Last edited by memoca,

thathot1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the All Items cheat, I don't see the Prestigious Treasure and those sorts. I even summoned one out of a coin and it's not in my inventory. I'm only on chapter 3 though. Is it too early for me to have one in game? Or is it even available in the 1.1 version? Was looking forward to playing around with them.

Master Mark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you do have cfw, do the same thing as a above, but instead install the cia of bootntr. if your 3ds is the old hardware model you will need to choose mode 3. if not choose the regular one

I do not have cfw. Ive tried to get it working and just can't find the right video for a tutorial. I will try the method above, thank you!

memoca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I do not have cfw. Ive tried to get it working and just can't find the right video for a tutorial. I will try the method above, thank you!
if you still want to use cfw, use https://3ds.hacks.guide/

the devs of major exploits and stuff STRONGLY advise against video tutorials. why that is, is because they are hard to edit if they become outdated or have inaccurate information. you'd have to upload a separate video just to correct a minor mistake/update it. however, text based tutorials are VERY easy to edit and update.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you should post the usa plugin separately, it will get way more views, and questions like this wont happen
i mean we are 6 pages in and no ones going to look for it lol.
thats when people need to show they have a brain and know what that elusive search button gbatemp has is for.

Reactions: LowEndC

Master Mark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also, since you asked how to install the plugin, do you have cfw? homebrew and cfw are different. if you dont, download the latest .3dsx file here: https://github.com/Nanquitas/BootNTR/releases
put it in your homebrew apps folder. on the root of your sd card, create a folder called 'plugins'. put the folders containing the yw3 plugin there.
then, run bootntr, and then yw3. if you get a green flash when launching the game then you know it has worked.

I am deciding to stay with Homebrew, the CFW method will wait for another time. I appreciate the link for getting it going though.
The problem I am running into for Homebrew, is after I have BootNTR-2.12 folder on my homebrew folder (3ds) and the Plugin folder on the root of the sd card, I cannot get it to work. Is BootNTR-2.12 the folder on need in "3ds"? Or am I missing something?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am deciding to stay with Homebrew, the CFW method will wait for another time. I appreciate the link for getting it going though.
The problem I am running into for Homebrew, is after I have BootNTR-2.12 folder on my homebrew folder (3ds) and the Plugin folder on the root of the sd card, I cannot get it to work. Is BootNTR-2.12 the folder on need in "3ds"? Or am I missing something?
im pretty sure that any bootntr selector requires you to have full cfw in order to run them

Reactions: thathot1

azureflamecloud

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
ymyn added a few more codes to the USA version. Any chance we could get the EUR version of it? also anybody got a code to reset daily stuff? like fighting once a day yokais or reading the books or climbing the flag pole?

originyan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ymyn posted the gateshark codes for Yo-Kai Watch USA 1.1

EDIT: I went on my way and made ntr plugin from ymyn's codes. Everything seems to be working, enjoy! :grog:

Has anyone gotten this to work? I'm on the 1.1 update and I keep getting a Luma error every time I boot the game after running NTR

Skirlez

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Installing CFW is easy, takes about half an hour/45 Minutes.
Seriously, all you need is a working DS Download Play or a working DS Internet Settings.
https://3ds.hacks.guide/seedminer
And an SD Card with about 1.3 GB of space.
BTW:Never follow video tutorials. They are mostly not up to date.
a written guide can be updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?