Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.extendedplaystudios.com
XP
Country
Is it really that efficient?
dry.gif
It's actually getting monotonous fighting this deck over and over again online, even if some players modify it. About 8 out of 10 duelists I fight on WFC use this deck (or a variation thereof), the other most common decks being Destiny Hero Dogma and Macro Cosmos Deck Destruction. Rarely do I find someone using a dragon deck, or even other ritual monsters.

For the sake of argument, do you think the next banlist should limit Demise? And out of curiosity, post what deck type you use online, especially if you don't use the ARA+Demise deck. Mine's a Six-Samurai deck - hard to use, but effective when I get a good draw. Before that, I used to play with a FGD deck.

QazzaQY2K

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey well i do use ARA+Demise bequase its the most effective right now if you get a good draw.

Before i was trying a Skill Drain to couter it. Hard to Hitt the 3 cards but if i do i kill.

Also have a good Monarch deck. with mobius jinzo and so on.

Then we got my burn deck that is good and my last is my gadget deck.

If u want to add me as friend and battle a little please do so.

FC: 360873501768 QazzaQ

superkyre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.extendedplaystudios.com
XP
Country
Hey well i do use ARA+Demise bequase its the most effective right now if you get a good draw.

Before i was trying a Skill Drain to couter it. Hard to Hitt the 3 cards but if i do i kill.

Also have a good Monarch deck. with mobius jinzo and so on.

Then we got my burn deck that is good and my last is my gadget deck.

If u want to add me as friend and battle a little please do so.

FC: 360873501768 QazzaQ

I mostly use stuff like Lightning Vortex or Hammer Shot to kill Demise, but ARA+D on a good draw makes it a futile effort
smile.gif
I'll try using the Skill Drain on it, for the heck of it.

I'm interested in dueling your gadget deck. My FC is 3393 9790 5048. Hope to see ya online sometime
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1