Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Mr.Mister said:
Starting March 17th, we will be rained upon from the heavens with great DS games, such as GTA, Pokemon Platinum, and FFCC: Echoes of Time!

True! GTA and Pokemon! but FFCC i'm not so sure....... The nintendopower review only had a 6.0/6.5 score, so it should be pretty mediocre
frown.gif

killakev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x.domination said:
Mr.Mister said:
Starting March 17th, we will be rained upon from the heavens with great DS games, such as GTA, Pokemon Platinum, and FFCC: Echoes of Time!

True! GTA and Pokemon! but FFCC i'm not so sure....... The nintendopower review only had a 6.0/6.5 score, so it should be pretty mediocre
frown.gif

Well one thing im glad about is that FFCC will have actual wifi gameplay unlike ring of fates...>,< that trading moogle crap was horrible for a wifi feature...With that being said im pretty sure FFCC's score will sky rocket, To be honest this is ds "wifi month"

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Enchanted Folk looks like the only thing I wanna play for the DS titles as far as American/Europe releases.

...and maybe that Elite Forces game.

xCuteBunnyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmao, I was looking for this thread and I couldnt find it, until I noticed it was stickied!
Anyways Thanks! And OMG AVALON CODE!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
You forgot MySims Party. It'll be a real hoot!
tongue.gif
I didn't, I mentioned it in "also out". I don't bother writing up games that are bound to be crappy.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok just finishing writing up the thread for Thursday and according to some places, two Wii titles have appaeared to have moved from 17th March 11th
wtf.gif

Pro Evolution 2009

approvege0.png

Wanted Level 8

Region North America Genre: Football
Developer: Konami Publisher: Konami

I really enjoyed the last game, though it could have been better and that is why we get yearly updates!
QUOTE said:
The 2009 installment of the award-winning sports franchise brings a raft of extensive new additions that will further bridge the gap between PES and the real thing.

PES 2009 for Wii boasts three control methods, with the intuitive 'point and drag' interface of last year's game enhanced to make defending and shooting more instinctive. The Wii game also marks the introduction of the Master League, which places the player in charge of a lowly team and charges them with building their reputation and success through astute signings, good on-field performances and training methods. PES 2009 also has a greatly improved online mode, with up to eight players competing online at once, using two consoles and with four players per Wii console.

* Exclusive UEFA Champions League Mode utilizing all the elements and attributes of the competition
* Improved graphics for an ultra-real experience
* With smarter AI system your team mates will be constantly seeking out open space, taking intelligent lines toward the goal and on defense and also actively calling for the ball
* New, more realistic camera angles for your preferred perspective of gameplay
* New teams, players and stadiums
* Improvements to the fan-favorite Master League Mode – Play as one player just like in real life mastering your own ball handling and your off the ball support
* Updated rosters from your favorite club and national teams
* Great improvements in ball control, passing and your teammates reactions are more in tune with how teammates react in real life
Sounds great, if its even a slight improvement on the last game we're in for another great Wii game. Now EA sort the Fifa games out!

Click spoiler to see bad quality video:

Marble Saga: Kororinpa
QUOTE said:
approvege0.png

Wanted Level 8

Region North America Genre: Puzzle
Developer: Hudson Publisher: Hudson

A sequel to a sleeper hit on the Wii, which still hasn't had enough people playing.
QUOTEUnique features in Marble Saga: Kororinpa allow fun customization for players. From designing the ball with attributes to helping players navigate through stages easier, to Miis and preset fun images, to an Edit Mode which allows for custom design of a unique stage, gamers can really make this entertaining experience their own. For a more competitive tone, a 4-person multiplayer mode allows players to compete with three other opponents on the same map as each races to the finish line. For more customization and group fun with others, the Wii Connect 24 feature allows gamers to share the unique stages they created with their friends or to receive extra stages from Hudson after the game's launch via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Additionally, Wi-Fi Leaderboards let players compete online against each other to see who can navigate through the world the fastest.

* Supports play with Wii Balance Board
* Offline Versus Multiplayer (4 players)
* Supports Online Leaderboards
* Downloadable Content
* Personal Avatar Support
Sounds like they took everything that worked last time and improved upon it and added a ton of stuff that'll enhance the lifespan of the game.

Click spoiler to see bad quality video:

Two sequels to two essential Wii titles, seems odd to see them moved forward. We wait and see if they appear this week.

Xaintrix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Avalon Code is actually a little worse than I had hoped.

Enchanted Folk is so-so, but liking it more than Animal Crossing.

Rittai Picross is freaking addictive as hell. Even in Japanese, the tutorials that go over the various game mechanics were VERY intuitive. I already cleared Easy and have moved on to Medium puzzles. I'd say it's more engaging than normal nonograms (Picross), and is a game that can't be replicated with pen and paper. Good stuff.

I'm hoping Suikoden works out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality