• Never heard of this game

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

kira1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, does anyone know if there is a translation project in progress for Yggdra Unison Seiken Buyuuden? I asked a different question about this game in another topic, the problem was that people got confused ebtween UNION and UNISON and so the question never got answered. Also, does anyone know the requirements to unlock the other playable kingdoms? My last question is, what do the red territories mean? do they mean that the territory is stronger or weaker then normal? Any advice would be appreciated.

kira1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
For those who want to know what this game is and have no idea. This is a DS port of a mobile phone SIDE STORY set in the Yggdra union universe wehre you can choose one of 11-12 groups ranging from yggdra and millanor to Gulcasa and Emilione and battle other nations to gain territories in an RTS style.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I first saw this I was thinking someone made Seiken densetsu 3 for DS. awww

kira1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry about double posting. @phoenixgoddess27 Thanks for the information. Does anyone have some answers for my other question in the first post?

kirito1215

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey. why won't we make this one like a project.
we should at least find good patchers to make a rom what do you think?
Hey I called some backup but they're still busy maybe if we finished the other project

Last edited by kirito1215,

berniebleak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This does sound cool and I would certainly love a translated version but at the same time Knights in the Nightmare, Yggdrasil Union and Riviera all already have English versions and I’m constantly seeing really cool looking games and series for the DS that I can’t play because of no translations

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro