1. drajeto23

OP drajeto23 Newbie
    Newcomer

Bulgaria
    I hadn't been using my Switch for a few months so I put in in the dock to charge for a day. During the night i noticed the screen was on and it was a solid yellow color. As the title says it does this every time I put it in sleep mode and try turning it on again. The only solution is to hard reset the console by holding the power button. I have reset factory settings updated to latest firmware but nothing changes. I found a forum post that this was common for Switch's that have used third party docks, but the only thing I remember is using my phone charger once for when I was on a trip, also the poster did not elaborate further. Are there any solutions to this or should I seek repair?

2. ds34

ds34 GBAtemp Fan

Germany
  3. drajeto23

OP drajeto23 Newbie
    Newcomer

Bulgaria
    No, I'm not sure how to get the combo right, and the only source for it is the switchbrew wiki. I can use some help here too.

4. drajeto23

OP drajeto23 Newbie
    Newcomer

Bulgaria
    I'm not really familiar with hacking and stuff but thanks for the link, this safe mode seems to be the issue since I can get the Nintendo logo to pop up but by doing the combo it gives me the yellow screen Bootloader (booting SafeMode) supposedly.

5. ds34

ds34 GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    You can't boot into safe mode?

6. drajeto23

OP drajeto23 Newbie
    Newcomer

Bulgaria
    Yes, it goes to yellow screen every time I try. I might be doing the combo wrong but it's been quite a few times.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Yellow, screen, going