XIDU announces its ‘Tour Pro’ laptop model sale and GBAtemp-exclusive coupon giveaways [Sponsored]

1.1.jpg
Up-and-coming Shenzhen-based company XIDU believes that by making computers more affordable and accessible to everybody, technology can improve their productivity both at work and in their personal life. To that end, the company is giving away special codes to GBAtemp's readers for the following products, including their latest model the XIDU Tour Pro:
  1. A $50 discount coupon off the new XIDU Tour Pro
  2. A $50 discount coupon off the XIDU PhilBook Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop
  3. A $30 site-wide discount coupon
In order to get one of these, select your desired coupon (1, 2 or 3) and let us know in the comments below why you want that product! The best response will get the selected coupon! Comments posted after 23:59 GMT on Sunday 13th of October, 2019 will not be considered.

2.2.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 12.5淘宝主图4.jpg

More about the latest XIDU Tour Pro:

The XIDU Tour Pro leads you to touch the enchantment world with an amazing IPS touchscreen. The 2560*1440 resolution display astutely advances color reproduction to the most stunning effect. Progressively vivid increasingly great!

Ultra-Narrow Screen
The tour pro takes incredible pride in narrowing the screen border to accomplish a most extreme vision. The 4.9mm ultra-thin border and 80% enormous screen ratio provide the user with an absolutely vivid visual experience on any angle. Its ergonomic backlit keyboard upgrades its ease of use since clients can undoubtedly type even in dark.The one-touch power button enables users to power on the notebook, finish identity authentication through Windows Hello and access the desktop in less than 3 seconds.

Incredible Performance
Bringing the LPDDR4 standard, the XIDU Tour Pro has multiple times bigger bandwidth than the past generation. The Tour Pro, matching Intel eighth CPU and Windows 10, is committed to creating an effective and burden-free operating experience. The greater 8GB RAM implies quicker system boot-up and stronger multitasking capability.128 GB ROM and up to 520GB external expansion. Feel easy to play in different office software and heavy games.. 802.11 Wi-Fi gives a notebook quicker and increasingly stable internet connection. Additionally, 4.2 Bluetooth even carries powerful boundless transmission to the wireless connection.

180 Degree Convertible Hinge
The All-new 180 degree convertible hinge allows diverse review angles by changing the display to a vertical tilted or level mode. Team working styles like topics discussion and thoughts sharing are advantageous on the tour pro.

On account of the compact 1.7kg weight and 19.4mm incredibly flimsy body of the Tour Pro, it's simpler and easier to begin an off the cuff business trip. Youth don't have to manage the heap,

simply put the light, gorgeous and beautiful metal art of space-time into your bag and set out openly.

:arrow: XIDU Official Store
:arrow: XIDU AliExpress Store

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
why support china of all things after everything Xi is doing to demonstrators and Blizzard,NBA too? just my opinion
as long as they dont actively censor or punish people expressing anti-china opinions or sentiments i dont see the harm, im pretty sure everyone here on gbatemp are currently using something made in china, i doubt anyone is going to the shops and saying "hmmmm nope i don't need that because it was made in china" (let face it, you would pretty much have to abandon any hopes of owning anything technical) its enough to just not bow to the demands for censorship, not to respond to censorship with more censorship

Anyways: let try keep things on topic, the laptops look pretty cool, hopefully the codes go to someone who will use them :) good luck interested parties

Last edited by gamesquest1,

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't avoid china. Either you move on avoiding the companies with shitty practices or you stop using all electronics right now which surely no one wants.

Reactions: Hmed

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
why support china of all things after everything Xi is doing to demonstrators and Blizzard,NBA too? just my opinion

This is just a company based in China, it doesn't necessarily mean that you're supporting the government's decisions.

MiiJack

Trophies
XP
Country
Madagascar
Seems like anything China related, Blizzard will be also be heard. Now I would like to enter the giveaway, but :D even with the coupons, the devices are still expensive in my currency. Good luck (hopefully someone enters) to everyone.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Like I said to @linuxares, If I had a bit more money to spare I would've insta bought the cheapest laptop they have with the coupons.
Anything they have is way fucking better then what I currently have!

Reactions: Hmed

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
This giveaway has very bad timing, and it's just coupons as well. I guess there may be some who would still want them, there always is apparently. But before it's too late, I suggest everyone not to turn this into a political thread, it's on the front page and let's not make GBAtemp that.

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to be pessimist, but why do they give Gbatemp these coupons? I mean sure free advertisement is free advertisement, but do you really want to be intermingling with a site that's favorite pass time is hacking, or bickering about hacking. Emulation handhelds I can see being fine with this site, but Win10 Laptops? Is it just me? It's great that you guys got people who want to advertise, and I don't mean to downplay this, it's just, seems a lil weird. Is it just me?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Do these coupons have an expiration date?
I'm inclined towards the 2 in 1, since it's useful for work related things for me, but at the moment I really can't afford anything.

Sorry to be pessimist, but why do they give Gbatemp these coupons? I mean sure free advertisement is free advertisement, but do you really want to be intermingling with a site that's favorite pass time is hacking, or bickering about hacking. Emulation handhelds I can see being fine with this site, but Win10 Laptops? Is it just me? It's great that you guys got people who want to advertise, and I don't mean to downplay this, it's just, seems a lil weird. Is it just me?

Nintendo seems to send review codes to the temp, the temp also has a presence in several gaming events. Most members of the forum don't do any hacking anyway.
What's wrong with Window 10 laptops? Most people need to use windows, whether they like it or not.

Last edited by Skelletonike,
Reactions: Chary and DeoNaught

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka

Emphasis on the word you used "favourite". This site's slogan was once something along the lines of "Underground Hacking Community" iirc, now it's "Independent Gaming Community". Laptops/PC's are closely related to that, so yeah. I don't see it as weird, at least since the news shift on the front page, it's not all about hacking now.

Reactions: DeoNaught

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just a company based in China, it doesn't necessarily mean that you're supporting the government's decisions.
With the amount of sway that the Chinese government has in its businesses, supporting Chinese businesses is effectively supporting the Chinese government. Increasing the market share of Chinese companies increases Chinese soft influence and the government knows this. Avoiding Chinese made products is basically impossible, but avoiding Chinese designed products is currently much easier. That doesn't mean that buying Chinese products means that you agree with their government, but it absolutely does bolster it. If economically interacting with the companies of a country didn't bolster it, then sanctions wouldn't exist. I'm sure there exist people who try to avoid doing business with US companies for similar reasons. They know that by doing business with them, they're indirectly aiding the U.S. government.

Last edited by ChaosEternal,

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I want the third coupon and just because I want to try something out of their store. Everyone deserves a chance .Not gonna put my foot on political or moral situations here.

crossholo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well the 3rd coupon! really need a new mouse, the one I have has a broken wheel and I'm too broke to get a new one :cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended