Korben_Dallas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys,

My GBA Flash Cart - http://www.gameboy-advance.net/flash_card/...loader-2005.htm

My XG Flash has been kept away for some months now but since I've seen ScummVM can be run on a DS I had to get it running!
Since it might work on a GBA Flash cart I want to test mine before thinking of purchasing an R4 or similar DS cart.

Anyway the site http://www.xgflash2.com/ is down and I suspect it might never come up... I don't know how long it's been like this but I don't feel like waiting.

So, I'd like to know if anyone has the latest driver and application for this flash cart. If you do have them please let me know and we'll agree a way to share it in a way that's most convenient (e-mail, rapidshare...) for you.

I tried to find this on other websites but no luck so far... :'(

Thanks

Korben_Dallas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,

Thanks for the link but unfortunately it doesn't have the drivers for my device.

It's frustrating to have the cart here but no way to use for lack of sofware. I might have old versions but they were very buggy and I was hoping to get the latest release.

HELP!
frown.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What version was the latest version (21st of January 2006 aka 2.20) is the latest I can find even referenced? hopefully I can narrow down a search.

Also you might consider trying out someone elses client, some carts are similar enough to work with each others software.

Korben_Dallas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What version was the latest version (21st of January 2006 aka 2.20) is the latest I can find even referenced? hopefully I can narrow down a search.

Since I haven't been following the news on this cart for more than one year I'm not sure... but a 2006 version would be nice. The early ones were very buggy.

I've e-mailed the contact on the domain WHOIS but I doubt I'll get any reply.
dry.gif

Bridgy84 you've got mail
yaynds.gif

Ninoh-FOX

Otaku Gamer!!
Trophies
Website
colorslive.com
XP
Country
Spain
I have XG Flash2 pro with USB Slim loader III, the original drivers not work with my flashcart (drivers for neo flash), I need drivers xwriter for UsbSlimloader III. I mod the drivers, XG2PRO.exe finds the lector and the leds works, but said me that no found the flashcard.

If I connect the reader for ezflash III, the XG2PRO.exe find the flashcard, but crash (I only has the originals drivers)

Somebody can help me, please? I have Win XP and Win 10

Last edited by Ninoh-FOX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F