XG Flash 2 drivers

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Korben_Dallas, Jul 10, 2007.

Jul 10, 2007

XG Flash 2 drivers by Korben_Dallas at 3:42 PM (2,994 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Korben_Dallas
    OP

Newcomer Korben_Dallas Newbie

Portugal
    Hi guys,

My GBA Flash Cart - http://www.gameboy-advance.net/flash_card/...loader-2005.htm

My XG Flash has been kept away for some months now but since I've seen ScummVM can be run on a DS I had to get it running!
    Since it might work on a GBA Flash cart I want to test mine before thinking of purchasing an R4 or similar DS cart.

Anyway the site http://www.xgflash2.com/ is down and I suspect it might never come up... I don't know how long it's been like this but I don't feel like waiting.

So, I'd like to know if anyone has the latest driver and application for this flash cart. If you do have them please let me know and we'll agree a way to share it in a way that's most convenient (e-mail, rapidshare...) for you.

I tried to find this on other websites but no luck so far... :'(

Thanks

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
  3. Korben_Dallas
    OP

Portugal
    Hi,

Thanks for the link but unfortunately it doesn't have the drivers for my device.

It's frustrating to have the cart here but no way to use for lack of sofware. I might have old versions but they were very buggy and I was hoping to get the latest release.

HELP! [​IMG]

4. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    What version was the latest version (21st of January 2006 aka 2.20) is the latest I can find even referenced? hopefully I can narrow down a search.

Also you might consider trying out someone elses client, some carts are similar enough to work with each others software.

5. Bridgy84

Member Bridgy84 Yub Nub

United States
    I have the ez-flash drivers and program that work with my old xg-flash.

6. Korben_Dallas
    OP

Portugal
    Since I haven't been following the news on this cart for more than one year I'm not sure... but a 2006 version would be nice. The early ones were very buggy.

I've e-mailed the contact on the domain WHOIS but I doubt I'll get any reply. [​IMG]

Bridgy84 you've got mail [​IMG]

7. Korben_Dallas
    OP

Portugal
    Hi guys,

Still no luck... Bridgy84 sent me the EZ drivers (thanks) but no luck...

The site is still down and it will most likely never be up again [​IMG]

8. Ninoh-FOX

Member Ninoh-FOX Otaku Gamer!!

Spain
    I have XG Flash2 pro with USB Slim loader III, the original drivers not work with my flashcart (drivers for neo flash), I need drivers xwriter for UsbSlimloader III. I mod the drivers, XG2PRO.exe finds the lector and the leds works, but said me that no found the flashcard.

If I connect the reader for ezflash III, the XG2PRO.exe find the flashcard, but crash (I only has the originals drivers)

Somebody can help me, please? I have Win XP and Win 10

Last edited by Ninoh-FOX, Jul 4, 2016