Gaming Xenoblade coming to EU

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Bladexdsl said:
great trailer it just shows them running yeah that's JUST WHAT i want to see in a trailer!
I was thinking the exact same thing. I may not be the biggest RPG fanboi, but is this trailer really supposed to spark the interest of RPG enthousiasts?
unsure.gif

I know present to you: the localized xenoblade cover!!!!
yaywii.gif

Too bad I don't know how to edit video's...the comical effect would be much better if I knew how to edit the trailer to add users using wii fit or ushape or similar fitness games.

(the most absurd thing about it: I would actually play that game...that environment looks much nicer than that wii sport resort island)

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
So why does the title say "EU and US"?
The PR only mentions Europe and seeing as NoA hasn't published any Monolith Soft game I don't see why it'd change now.
QUOTE said:
XENOBLADE CHRONICLES TO REACH EUROPE

Nintendo of Europe can confirm that it will be bringing the epic RPG, Xenoblade Chronicles to Europe for Wii. The title, already launched in Japan, brings to life a universe where two worlds called Bionis and Mechonis fight a war that knows no end.

Join the battle for Bionis to repel the invasion of a terrifying mechanical army and uncover the secrets of a mystical sword called the Monado.

Xenoblade Chronicles will be launching later this year for Wii featuring both English and Japanese voice-overs and will be fully subtitled in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Keep checking www.nintendo.dk for further information on this epic new adventure for Wii.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Goli said:
So why does the title say "EU and US"?
The PR only mentions Europe and seeing as NoA hasn't published any Monolith Soft game I don't see why it'd change now.
QUOTE said:
XENOBLADE CHRONICLES TO REACH EUROPE

Nintendo of Europe can confirm that it will be bringing the epic RPG, Xenoblade Chronicles to Europe for Wii. The title, already launched in Japan, brings to life a universe where two worlds called Bionis and Mechonis fight a war that knows no end.

Join the battle for Bionis to repel the invasion of a terrifying mechanical army and uncover the secrets of a mystical sword called the Monado.

Xenoblade Chronicles will be launching later this year for Wii featuring both English and Japanese voice-overs and will be fully subtitled in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Keep checking www.nintendo.dk for further information on this epic new adventure for Wii.

QUOTE(Chesskid1 @ Mar 31 2011, 12:50 PM)
actually its just confirmed for europe, no word on US release.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm editing the title to remove the "US" part until it's confirmed to US too.

I'm glad they chose to go with the user's choice for the dub.
I hope the battles are as good as the graphics, or else it will make it a boring game.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyan said:
I'm glad they chose to go with the user's choice for the dub.

I agree. I feel like we've hit a time where the Japanese audio track should be an option in every rpg. I don't always consider it required, but when a dub is really bad, it's nice to have an alternative.

kazekun

Trophies
XP
Country
Shiiiiiiiit yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am waiting this for AGES this and last story, O.O i loveeeeeeeeeee rpgs!!!! finallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy now we only need last story and tales of grace for wii!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...