1. Zeonis

Zeonis Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    @skins20 It looks like it is telling you what is wrong. Somehow the 'spacetravel.ddf' file is not assigned to an app file. I don't know why it would not be assigned but where did you obtain your copy of the game?

2. skins20

skins20 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Argentina
    Solved, the problem is very complicated to explain..but at last works

A problem which nobody could help me without much previous information

3. Zeonis

Zeonis Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    @skins20 If you would be willing please tell me more even though it is complicated. I always like to learn.

4. Engezerstorung

Engezerstorung GBAtemp Regular

France
    hi, first thank for the tutorial an dthank to the peoples involved at every steps
    secondly, i have a question : does this also undub the content added by the japanese DLC, the ones that we directly have in EUR and US release? (boze and stuff) or this is what the option "remove english leftover" do? (so basically the dub will be totally removed for these ones?)

5. JasonMaivia

JasonMaivia Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Is the US version still not working with this method or was a fix discovered? Outside of using loadiine, is there another method for getting the US version to play on Haxchi?

I have the original disk, but would like to use the patch and play connected to the internet.
    Would I be missing out much for playing the game offline? I've played up until chapter 6 and I don't really want to start over from the beginning unless I really have to. I didn't really look into the online portions of the games (playing with others, connected with other teams, etc.), so I'm curious to know if it's the most enjoyable way of playing the game or not.

EDIT:
    No matter how I patch the US version, the game would always freeze at the first black screen (the one before the title screen loads). What could be causing this problem?

Okay, so, I tried just installing the European version and update patch, thinking that I may have to start over from the beginning, but I was totally surprised to see that it says Ver. 1.02U on the title screen AND that my original US version save works! Online works, too!

I'm really confused now..., but happy.
    I currently only have it uncensored. I didn't undub it, and I haven't tried with the bigger font yet. Does the bigger font really improve everything?

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  6. Luxor53

Luxor53 Newbie
    Newcomer

"XenobladeChroniclesXPatch.exe" doesn't even launch, any help?

7. Luxor53

Luxor53 Newbie
    Newcomer

8. Zeonis

Zeonis Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    @Luxor53
    I am not sure why you can't open the file but I would try downloading it again and extracting it in a separate folder. You have it extracted in a folder with other things.

9. Luxor53

Luxor53 Newbie
    Newcomer

@Zeonis That was the first thing I tried (and I just did it again just in case) but it still doesn't work.

10. N7Kopper

N7Kopper Proud lover of a three-inch girlfriend

United Kingdom
    Anyone figured out how to make this work without having to install the game? I'd like it as patch data only (SDCafiine is acceptable) and I'd rather not reinvent the wheel if someone else has already done it.

I already have this game on optical disc, see.

11. HyeVltg3

HyeVltg3 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Can anyone with a working Undub + Uncensor, XCX WUP-ready (SD:\install\XCX_for_Installing_Folder\*.app)

post the CRC for that folder, or if you are wicked schmat, can you post your .SFV (QuickHash)

Every single time I mux the Uncen+undub, I end up with a "cannot get past the first loading screen" on launch. I have redownloaded the US version and JPN version off WUHelper and same results, tried different drives.

Even the CRC/.SFV of the XCX USA and JPN you downloaded off WUHelper will do, please someone just tell me if I am missing a step somewhere or is there an issue with my PC?? (cpu/ram/drive!?)

The one time it worked was when I grabbed someone elses patched version from that site, it works till I hit a cutscene in chapter 5.

game works fine if I just use the original US/JPN versions off WUHelper

12. Drak0rex

Drak0rex GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Everywhere I look I see the uncensored version undubbed as well. Does a version exist that is simply uncensored, or is there an easy way to simply uncensor it or redub it to english?

13. Alexmo

Alexmo Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Same along with that a is there a version where I don't have to install the entire game because I use the disc version.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  14. redtitanjr

redtitanjr Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So, from what I've been reading, the uncensore patch comes with the DLC? Just wondering before I start.

15. Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Step 4 in the tutorial has me somewhat confused? When I copy the games into the folders named "tmp_0005000e[JP Title ID]" and "tmp_0005000e[US Title ID]" respectively, where do I put those folders?

Also I ran the command from step 5 and it downloaded folders of 41.9MB and 78MB. I dumped the contents of those folders into the tmp game folders and ran the Patch tool v1.1. I loaded up the patched game CEMU but I ended up with Japanese movies, and voice lines in game play, but so far, in the opening area Elma's lines have been a mix of English and then sometimes Japanese in cut scenes.

Not sure where things went wrong here. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  16. Zyvyn

Zyvyn GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    so how does the DLC and updates go with this just want to know before starting

17. makke007

OP makke007 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The DLC is literally a loading speed increase for the Disc Version ONLY. Since we modify the Eshop Version here DLC are unneeded. They don't add anything to the game at all. As for the Update 1.01 it works flawless for me make sure to install it afterwards.

18. Zyvyn

United States
    i assume I install the US update and since im not using usb helper I think 1.01 is the latest update right?

19. makke007

OP makke007 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My tutorial actually uses the EU Version some people reported issues with it so im not sure people got different results.
    But yea you would install the corresponding right Update EU or US.

20. Zyvyn

United States
    ok thanks and not sure if this is known but 1.02 is actually the latest according to the US version At least

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Chronicles, Xenoblade, Brazilian