Gaming Xenoblade Chronicles (english dub!)

Erdnaxela

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here are some xenoblade video with english dub (+ french sub), enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDEpvZ16X5g[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Gq2Q9iRT4[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAtFjfvIPec[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnagA1vpGII[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OObDVWp1AN8[/youtube]

Can't wait >.< (btw, excuse me, my english is far from perfect)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good dub?
And the few I could read, it seems that they done a good job on the French subtitles! This is even harder to find in RPGs, I usually don't like "kiddy" word choices in games.
Maybe I'll play it in French instead of English for once. (but I hope we can switch dub/sub ingame, not only when starting a new game).

Graphics looks great, but... why the spiders are so big?
cry.gif

I think I'll pre-order this game
smile.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no need, the japanese voices will be included officially
wink.gif

(If they really do what they said few months ago).

At least some developers and editor understand what players like.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Cyan said:
no need, the japanese voices will be included officially
wink.gif

(If they really do what they said few months ago).

At least some developers and editor understand what players like.

Cool, that would be awesome. Let's hope they will do it in any other japanese RPG in the future.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The anime culture has developed a hate of dubs and a lot of it is just bandwagon hate, some people appreciate the value in not reading a tv show and others don't.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
727 said:
The anime culture has developed a hate of dubs and a lot of it is just bandwagon hate, some people appreciate the value in not reading a tv show and others don't.
It depends on the dub. If the VAs are good, we'll watch it, otherwise we won't.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
727 said:
Game not out yet or just got released?

BURN IT TO HELL, JAPANESE IS SOOOO MUCH COOLERERER.

Ignorance everywhere.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
727 said:
Game not out yet or just got released?

BURN IT TO HELL, JAPANESE IS SOOOO MUCH COOLERERER.

Ignorance everywhere.
Not all otaku are like that. For instance, Dragon Ball/Z is praised for Funimation's dub of it, and most fans prefer it over the original Japanese Seiyuu.

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Definitely going to be "importing" this game

machomuu said:
727 said:

You should've used "I" instead of "we." As I'm sure you know there are quite a few differing opinions on this matter. I generally watch dubs as long as the VAs aren't terrible, they don't have to be particularly good, just not bad. Not gonna get into detail though, that's for another thread.

QUOTE(machomuu @ Jul 1 2011, 03:51 PM)
Not all otaku are like that. For instance, Dragon Ball/Z is praised for Funimation's dub of it, and most fans prefer it over the original Japanese Seiyuu.
I'd actually say most people who call themselves otaku (to anyone who doesn't know, it's an insult in Japan) are the ones that scream dub hate

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeathStrudel said:
Definitely going to be "importing" this game

machomuu said:
727 said:

You should've used "I" instead of "we." As I'm sure you know there are quite a few differing opinions on this matter. I generally watch dubs as long as the VAs aren't terrible, they don't have to be particularly good, just not bad. Not gonna get into detail though, that's for another thread.

QUOTE(machomuu @ Jul 1 2011, 03:51 PM)
I'd actually say most people who call themselves otaku (to anyone who doesn't know, it's an insult in Japan) are the ones that scream dub hate
Well when I say "we" I mean those of us who think this way.

Not all otaku are the same, but you will meet many ignorant ones on the internet. Though for the most part American otaku take it as a compliment rather than an insult as its true meaning isn't really that volatile, if at all volatile (depending on the but of the insult.

Jehuty25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll watch a dub if it's on the level of cowboy bebop, but hardly any localized anime is like that. As for games, I admit to being picky and preferring dual audio if possible. Arc Rise Fantasia was pretty much unplayable because of the terrible voice acting, thankfully an undub was available. I prefer to play jrpgs with the original audio and english subtitles because reading text on a screen doesn't bother me at all. A weaboo is someone who blindly adores everything japan eventhough they never experienced it, not someone who prefers japanese audio in a video game.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cyan said:
Good dub?
And the few I could read, it seems that they done a good job on the French subtitles! This is even harder to find in RPGs, I usually don't like "kiddy" word choices in games.
Maybe I'll play it in French instead of English for once. (but I hope we can switch dub/sub ingame, not only when starting a new game).

Graphics looks great, but... why the spiders are so big?
cry.gif

I think I'll pre-order this game
smile.gif
Arachnophobic? I hear you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk