Xenoblade Chronicles 3 gets new trailer showing off the world of Aionios

The highly-anticipated next Xenoblade Chronicles game has just gotten a new trailer from Nintendo. The video focuses specifically on the new world of Xenoblade Chronicles 3--Aionios--and what it looks like, with dramatic shots of mountains, lakes, and some of the landscape you can expect to see throughout your journey. There's also a special edition of the game on the way, with pre-orders opening tomorrow, exclusively through the My Nintendo Store. That applies to those in North America, with the UK version of the limited edition going on sale later next month. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 launches worldwide on July 29th.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm really excited for this! might actually repair my switch for it haha!

As for the Xenoblade 2 debate...

Aside from that damn snow rabbit (which i actually heavily used for ice coverage early game), i don't think it's as bad as some people chalk it up to be, might just be me never really being sensitive to that kinda stuff as it doesn't really reach me the way this type of fanservice is meant to; I just think the blades are neat, nothing more nothing less.

Also aforementioned religious psychopath: god i love and hate that guy for all the pain and agony he's caused, I love delusional villains with superiority complexes!
It is unfortunate that most of "that damn snow rabbit"'s Affinity Chart is unavailable until pretty late in the game, requiring access to all of Tantal (the last Titan you visit) in order to complete her specific Quest. Most other Blades have their five rows unlocked through Trust, which can be grinded for at any time, but not Dahlia (and Wulfric and Godfrey, from memory).

As a result of that, and not liking her design, I personally never use her; I'd rather use Ursula, honestly, or make one of the three Poppis' element Ice instead.

Also, it's frankly really annoying that Pyra's Chart cannot be completed until the very end of the game, just about, as it requires defeating enemies in the second-to-last major area, in the outside zone where a bunch of important story stuff happens and not that far from the last two bosses before the final one. Just...ugh, why? Why that late?

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

AbyssalMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Poppi's like the only one who actually calls her Driver "Master", though, and she's a robot made by three generations of perverted Nopon - no-one else particularly agrees with Tora's family's shared fetish. I mean, heck, there's a Heart-to-Heart conversation where Brighid suggests punishing Tora for his fetish.

The word "Master" is never otherwise used to refer to Rex, or any other Driver - it's more a partnership than master and slave.
You've clearly never played XC2 through, since that's wildly inaccurate.

Not to mention that there's male Blades too, like Dromarch, Aegaeon, Boreas, Gorg, and Dagas (among others), and a third of the generic common Blades are males (the others are females and canines), so it's not at all just "scantily clad anime women".
You know, as someone who played 1, and saw all the marketing around 2, the fact that I came out with the same exact impression about it means that this was very likely the impression they wanted to give. It matters not how the game actually is, they failed at the marketing stage by giving out that impression. And they probably lost sales because of it.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You know, as someone who played 1, and saw all the marketing around 2, the fact that I came out with the same exact impression about it means that this was very likely the impression they wanted to give. It matters not how the game actually is, they failed at the marketing stage by giving out that impression. And they probably lost sales because of it.
Being developed alongside bloody BotW probably didn't help either, what with overall game quality and perhaps marketing, though the two were released nine months apart. BotW probably still did cast a large shadow, unfortunately, even after three-quarters of a year, despite it being a much less enjoyable and much less pretty game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo