Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

DeltaD36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Having problems getting this DLC to work on Yuzu. Says it can't install it. This is with firmware 16.0.2 and prodkeys 16.0.1 with Yuzu EA 3531.

cleanhovbot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having problems getting this DLC to work on Yuzu. Says it can't install it. This is with firmware 16.0.2 and prodkeys 16.0.1 with Yuzu EA 3531.
Same. Ryujinx also won't work. Ryujinx hard crashes when it tried to load the game with the dlc attached.

Edit: it was definitely a keys/firmware issue. Ryusak worked and now it loads on Ryujinx. No idea what the issue on yuzu is, though.

Last edited by cleanhovbot,

mungtd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
ryujinx ldn with keys and latest firmware work im like 2 hours into it almost. Just want some one hit cheats and resmod updated and its a good experience

DeltaD36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same. Ryujinx also won't work. Ryujinx hard crashes when it tried to load the game with the dlc attached.

Edit: it was definitely a keys/firmware issue. Ryusak worked and now it loads on Ryujinx. No idea what the issue on yuzu is, though.
maybe there will be an answer by tomorrow. It'd be weird if I just have the wrong prod keys and firmware ven though I updated both from creditable sources just today.

Arzud

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i can run the game with ryujinx but its not working with yuzu idk why im sure my key/fw are good

i hope the mods gonna be update soon because its not playable without haha

Edit : just need to update your KEY

Last edited by Arzud,

cleanhovbot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting some awful visual glitches during some cutscenes while playing in Ryujinx. Any idea what's causing these or how to prevent them?
XenobladeVisualGlitch.png

Firion Hope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried any of the cheats out to see if they still work with the DLC? I'd love the menu music disabling one, and the delevel at camp one so I'm not super overleveled.

Genesis_Nova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried any of the cheats out to see if they still work with the DLC? I'd love the menu music disabling one, and the delevel at camp one so I'm not super overleveled.
Cheats from previously game versions *will not* work without adjustments.
Each 'cheat file' is specifically named to work with a specific version, it'll never "just work" immediately after an update.

Firion Hope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheats from previously game versions *will not* work without adjustments.
Each 'cheat file' is specifically named to work with a specific version, it'll never "just work" immediately after an update.
Thank you, good to know. Hopefully someone will work on it sometime soon then.

kanelakis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I updated the keys to version 16.0.1, I get this error if I install the firmware itself, is there a solution?

Attachments

• 2023-04-26 (2).png
    2023-04-26 (2).png
    200 KB · Views: 57

crow132

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
Last edited by crow132,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...