ROM Hack WIP Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use the script given by type 0 dev on the 010 editing thread. It's the max blade stats one. Just remove every Stat modifier aside from trust and apply the script.

As for love potion, just check the item ID on the table on the first page and edit one item you already have into that ID, it will change to the love potion.
Awesome, I was able to change to the love source and give myself 999, nice and easy now. What is the 010 editing thread you speak of however? I did a search and couldn't find it. I'm interested in what scripts are available.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, sorry, little confused. If I have version update 1.5 but I do not have torna dlc, should I use the new or old editor?
Both editors should work fine with 1.5. They both do for me. Each one has different features. The old editor lets you change money, ether, stats, EXP, WP, SP etc. The new one lets you edit items. I use both at the same time.

alienware777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both editors should work fine with 1.5. They both do for me. Each one has different features. The old editor lets you change money, ether, stats, EXP, WP, SP etc. The new one lets you edit items. I use both at the same time.

Oh ok. I was reading the last few pages and thought there was changes for the new 1.5+dlc in the new editor. Thanks!

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok. I was reading the last few pages and thought there was changes for the new 1.5+dlc in the new editor. Thanks!
Yeah the editor is very hit and miss for some people. Some say that the new editor doesn't work with 1.5 and DLC..but mine works fine. Now I wouldn't mess with the DLC blades, that has issues with the editor. It will break stuff. But just for normal editing purposes, it works fine.

alienware777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to open up my save, add more of the stupid overdrive protocols, and then never save edit again haha :D

When you say its hit or miss, is there something obvious I can do to check if it corrupted anything?

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to open up my save, add more of the stupid overdrive protocols, and then never save edit again haha :D

When you say its hit or miss, is there something obvious I can do to check if it corrupted anything?
I edited my overdrives to 99 using the new editor on 1.5 with no issues.

As for corruption, everyone says it messes with Shulk and Fiora from the DLC. Using the editor after obtaining them causes your arts palette to erase or something along those lines. No fix has been found as of yet. Just make a backup before editing. If you haven't obtained them from the DLC yet, it isn't an issue. It's only caused AFTER you get them. You can do whatever you want beforehand and it'll be ok once you get them. Just not after.

Another person said something about their quest log being erased as well. Not sure about that one, it hasn't happened to me. I'd say just check your log real fast after each edit, just in case. And again, always back up your save.

Reactions: alienware777

jonesy101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi...two questions.

Where in the new editor can I change overdrive qty?

And, can I add items in each tab if I do not currently have them?

Thanks!

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi...two questions.

Where in the new editor can I change overdrive qty?

And, can I add items in each tab if I do not currently have them?

Thanks!
Overdrives are in the "Key Items" section of the editor, the ID is 408. And no, you can not add. You can only change. Switch the ID of an item you already have to what you want, then just buy the original item back in game.

phoenixseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have the latest update of XC2, with DLC and with Shulk and Fiora as blades. I read that the editor messes up the arts if you have Shulk and Fiora as blades. Is that both editors? Or is it just one that does that?

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have the latest update of XC2, with DLC and with Shulk and Fiora as blades. I read that the editor messes up the arts if you have Shulk and Fiora as blades. Is that both editors? Or is it just one that does that?
I believe only the new item editor. I think the old one is ok as far as I've read. Just make a backup before you edit and check if your arts are messed up afterwards. Until the editor is updated/fixed, once you have Shulk/Fiora, you can't use the new editor anymore unfortunately.

Reactions: phoenixseven

NutMegGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't suppose anybody would be willing to make a edited save for me with 99 legendary core crystals max skill points and max weapon points. Much thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?