ROM Hack WIP Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

jrush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I edited to my save and added exp and stuff. I tried to add Legendary core but it didnt work. How do I add items? I didn't have any legendary core though.

Irumi`

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I edited to my save and added exp and stuff. I tried to add Legendary core but it didnt work. How do I add items? I didn't have any legendary core though.
Obtain one Legendary Core, and then you'll be able to multiply them.

Just use Driver Combos on Relentless Arduran (Lv.99 Ardun in Torigoth after the feeding) and Legendary Cores will rain.

Narumimai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I have the dlc and the last update of the game but the new editor seems to be working fine.
When i edited the save with the newer editor, only the art from Shulk and Fiora were bugging. But if you don't go to the arena to get them, you can still edit the game without having any issue.

Also for people who wants to edit items, you can edit the quantity AND ID of the item. For example, you have 1 common core and 1 rare core. You can't add a legendary core but you can edit the id of the comon core to get 1 rare core and 1 legendary core instead. Then you can modify the quantity.

The trust edit from the old editor doesn't seem to work for me so I just used the script provided by Type__0__Dev in the other thread concerning the easy editing with 010 editor.

D

Deleted User

So I have the dlc and the last update of the game but the new editor seems to be working fine.
When i edited the save with the newer editor, only the art from Shulk and Fiora were bugging. But if you don't go to the arena to get them, you can still edit the game without having any issue.

So as long as I don't get Shulk / Fiora yet I can save edit everything, then get them and their arts will be fine? That's good news. I'm also curious if starting a NG+ fixes their issue for the people who have their arts buggy.

Narumimai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So as long as I don't get Shulk / Fiora yet I can save edit everything, then get them and their arts will be fine? That's good news. I'm also curious if starting a NG+ fixes their issue for the people who have their arts buggy.
Yes. I actually tried to edit just before entering the arena and everything was fine with their art. I didn't check though if you could edit things after entering the arena and then leaving without them. Maybe leaving them in the arena and edit your items in Alrest and then coming back wouldn't break anything...

What I suggest is to wait until Type__0__Dev fix the editor or just get every items you need/want before recruiting Shulk and Fiora. It's rather easy to get everything you want. Just change the ID of every item you have to the ID of items you want.

I didn't try modifying the trust and affinity of Shulk and Fiora after getting them though, maybe that option won't break their art palette.

As for the NG+, i doubt it will fix the art palette. Everything is carried over in NG+, even modified stats of blades. I suppose their art level too and if it is broken, I suppose it will stay broken. I have not tested it though.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to confirm that while the new editor didn't work for me before, after updating the game to 1.5 with the DLC, it now works. I guess it was incompatible with 1.0 saves. I haven't gone to get Shulk or Fiora yet, so I'll hold off until the editor is fixed or a workaround is found. One question however, is there a way to edit trust for other blades besides the story ones? The old editor had options for Pyra, Mithra, Dromarch, Poppi etc, but nothing for other rare blades. The new editor doesn't seem to have any options besides item editing. Is there a way or is constant swapping your save to add more love juice the only option?

Irumi`

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'd like to confirm that while the new editor didn't work for me before, after updating the game to 1.5 with the DLC, it now works. I guess it was incompatible with 1.0 saves. I haven't gone to get Shulk or Fiora yet, so I'll hold off until the editor is fixed or a workaround is found. One question however, is there a way to edit trust for other blades besides the story ones? The old editor had options for Pyra, Mithra, Dromarch, Poppi etc, but nothing for other rare blades. The new editor doesn't seem to have any options besides item editing. Is there a way or is constant swapping your save to add more love juice the only option?
It seems no, but with the DLC you can get the Love Source, which increases the Trust by 3,000 whenever it's used.

But if there's another way (except Pouch Items), I would be happy to know. I have to bring KOS-MOS to S+ rank of Trust.

JamesNaruto12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mod yourself in 999 Love potions.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mod yourself in 999 Love potions.
Not far enough to unlock them yet and it doesn't seem like it supports adding new items. Also, can you go over the limit without corrupting the save? I've always kept my pouch items at 10 or 3 depending on the type. I'd love to max them out but I'm worried about it having adverse effects.

JamesNaruto12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not far enough to unlock them yet and it doesn't seem like it supports adding new items. Also, can you go over the limit without corrupting the save? I've always kept my pouch items at 10 or 3 depending on the type. I'd love to max them out but I'm worried about it having adverse effects.
Yeah you can go over your limit with Items.

Jayker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I was able to recover my save, and was able to load it. with 99 of each core, and copied someone else's value on the stats.
it loads on the game but it seems that It cannot save giving me an error 2002-0030 not enough free space when I have lots of space in the SD and in the internal.

EDIT : Found the error my Morag's bravery is at 984124 something .
can someone edit it back to 8 or even a 6. it crashes the game whenever I go summon a blade with her .

I was able to edit it now to 10 from the script. but still cant save.

Attachments

• bf2savefile.rar
    106.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by Jayker,

Narumimai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

You can use the script given by type 0 dev on the 010 editing thread. It's the max blade stats one. Just remove every Stat modifier aside from trust and apply the script.

As for love potion, just check the item ID on the table on the first page and edit one item you already have into that ID, it will change to the love potion.

Last edited by Narumimai,

Jayker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
same here . it loads. but it cant save anymore. seems that it was edited so much.

EDIT :
I found the problem.
it seems that my 1st user had somewhat corrupted my save path.
I can fully inject it on user1 and play the game but you cant save and when you do it will erase the file next time you play .

Solution :
Created another user:
injected the edited save file to user2 . played the game. load successfully and it is saving.

Cause :
I think when I injected the savefile one time on user1. it added some savefiles from my other games creating some unnecessary files inside that save/user folder.

Last edited by Jayker,

Axel_Rhoads

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I’m guessing it it overwrites a few things with 00s. It currently deletes Shulk’s specials for Rex, Fiora’s specials for Nia. It also clears completeion data for the challenges. Another thing I’ve noticed is that clears out any locks on blades you have set. That was before the current update but such a minor issue, it takes two seconds to reset locks.

It doesn’t matter what you do, just running the save through the app and then writing makes the changes

Hi, I've modified the save and i didn't realize of that and I have Shulk, Fiora and the data challenges buggy, like you describes. I didn't do a backup of my save unfortunately. There's any solution to this? Thank you.

Miyoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jayker, just delete all save data for the game on the first user and it should work after that. Start a new game, save it, and then inject your uncorrupted file.

Jayker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Jayker, just delete all save data for the game on the first user and it should work after that. Start a new game, save it, and then inject your uncorrupted file.

That's what I'm trying to find how to delete the save game file.
I had already resolved it tho. I transferred my file to another user.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I will never forget anything.... Lol