Hacking WIP XCI2TitleConverter - Automated process for XCI to Title

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd suggest creating an Issue on the github showing what "do or" game you'd like added and the title I'd. @javilobo8 can the easily add them in. Or make a pull request of constants.cs file where they are :)

You don't need your console specific keys for this, just the switch keys in general. I didnt dump mine, found em via the big Ole google.
Very vague information, it did not help at all

djp-AKA-bionic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just noticed that it only had masterkey 00 and 04 in my keys file i made following the tutorial linked here, testing again now after entering them in after googling them.

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just noticed that it only had masterkey 00 and 04 in my keys file i made following the tutorial linked here, testing again now after entering them in after googling them.
If you manage to get that to work, let me know please cuz i m stuck to this part too

djp-AKA-bionic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep that worked, if anyone else gets that error make sure all the master keys are in your keys.txt

Reactions: Haki

djp-AKA-bionic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are common keys, just google for them and make sure you have masterkey 00 - 04 in your keys.txt file

Having the same problem where its not generating all my keys can you point me in the right direction?

kanuebel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
they are common keys, just google for them and make sure you have masterkey 00 - 04 in your keys.txt file

I have the same problem, and i have exract my keys like 5 times without any error, but i did not have Materkey 02 and 04 in my file, how can i get them ?

Should i redump BOOT0 ?

Attachments

• 2018_06_17_11_06_57_Administrator_Eingabeaufforderung.png
    2018_06_17_11_06_57_Administrator_Eingabeaufforderung.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 280

kanuebel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
very helpful this solve my problem maybe we should close the forum we have google instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica