Homebrew Question XCI NSP homebrew freezzes after turning on

swierszczyk18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, i have install CFW on my switch, im new on it.
Sys that i use is 10.1.0 / AMS 0.13.0 / E

I didnt install any game yeat becouse i cant and im really frustrated. On HBMenu v3.3.0 i see on top Applet Mode.
I have some homebrew apps like EdiZon, Goldleaf, HB App Store or Kosmos Tool and they work good, but
Tinfoil, ZeroTwoXCI after start just freeze, i could only press home button and go back to home screen, i have trie dalso tinfoil installer but after start i have black screen for a sec and then im back on HBMenu.
At the end i have tried Awoo Installer, i could start it and it doesnt freeze, but when im trying to install from SD card both XCI or NSP it serves an error
Failed to install... Failed to open file system with id..... error code 0x00234c02

My sd card 512 GB, two partition, one of them hidden, emuMMC

Please help, give me advice please. I have spend a night on it and have no more ideas.

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you see Applet mode up top, you need to use title override instead.

Hold R while launching a game from home screen. HBmenu should come up without 'applet mode'. Installers don't work well in applet mode.

Also, you may want to look into USB installs, they are much more convenient than moving an nsp to the SD card. Awoo + ns-usbloader works well.

swierszczyk18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Fix that already.
I couldn't run HB menu not in Applet mode because I didn't have any games installed because installers were not working.
I had a problem with atmosphere, it wasn't patched. After a hundreds of readers threads I have found a solution. Just downloaded updated clean atmosphere with patches, format my sd, copy all new stuff on it and it works great with tinfoil. I have already install a few xci games, all of them are working like a charm :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m