up-to-date emummc will only open tinfoil, anything else I try to do freezes switch on HOS menu looking at the background?

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
So anything I try to start (besides tinfoil for some reason) just freezes my switch on the menu forcing me to turn it off and on, no errors or nun. This happened after awoo failed installing a title to my sd due to space (already removed the leftovers from this failed install, that was the last time I could get the options pane to come up).

How can I recover from this?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So anything I try to start (besides tinfoil for some reason) just freezes my switch on the menu forcing me to turn it off and on, no errors or nun. This happened after awoo failed installing a title to my sd due to space (already removed the leftovers from this failed install, that was the last time I could get the options pane to come up).

How can I recover from this?
Your post was answered in this thread. Please use that thread instead for any future questions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch