Xbox One Gamescript exploit

jake2k8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve got an Xbox One VCR with GameScript installed, I installed it when Modded Warfare’s video came out when the exploit was new.

Is this exploit ever likely to enable us to do anything that can’t be done in dev mode?

Just wondering if it’s worth keeping at the current FW with GameScript or updating and using as a second Xbox to play Game Pass in the bedroom :unsure:

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who knows, it's a waiting game... I know that the amount of people that have the ability to exploit kernel are extremely limited, and therfore development will either die or continue at a crawl.

Reactions: BigOnYa

duffman2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Where is the place to be updated regarding the exploit?
I follow Jose Coixao on Elon Musk Sosial but the Xbox is not his primary interest

duffman2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Does anyone know if there’s any value in a GameScript Xbox One?

Just weighing up my options :unsure:

The only reason to keep it offline is basically playing piratehh backup games, hopefully some day.
If not basically anything else is available in dev mode.
I am keeping one of my Xbox One offline, don't miss it. Never play online anyway. But i have one that is connected to get patches and some games requires online to install. So you must choose. For me its worth waiting a bit

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.