www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Laintsurge said:
Why not a PC night? L4D PC > L4D XBOX360
Why didn't I think of that!!!

oh yeah..
QUOTE(mthrnite @ Feb 13 2009, 06:59 PM) This is Xbox Live Night, not PC Live Night.

While I'm sure your PC games are very nice and oh so much better than any comparable title on the 360, I happen to like gaming on the 360, sitting on the couch in front of a large tv, controller in hand, chatting with friends, while I am eaten by zombies.

To each his own I guess.

If you'd like a PC gaming night, perhaps you could organize one.

D

Deleted User

mthrnite said:
That was fun.. took me a while to get the hang of playing the infected tho, but after the learning curve it was kinda nice to be able to rip somebody to shreds with my fingernails.
mthrnitesmiley.gif
Same here. I wasn't actually good when playing as an infected but it was a lot of fun. My first time in Versus mode, though. I don't have that much games but when the next XBox Live night is featuring L4D or Halo 3, I guess I'm in when at home.
gbasp.gif

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was the first game I even knew you could play as infected. I didn't like the smokers or boomers ("I got boomer.. boom all over me!"), because I thought they were too useless or slow, respectively. Hunters were awesome, and pouncing around the maps is really fun. My one chance at the tank, I couldn't climb a ladder to get to the survivors, and ended up getting shot before I could do any damage. He's also pretty slow.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blueskies said:
This was the first game I even knew you could play as infected. I didn't like the smokers or boomers ("I got boomer.. boom all over me!"), because I thought they were too useless or slow, respectively. Hunters were awesome, and pouncing around the maps is really fun. My one chance at the tank, I couldn't climb a ladder to get to the survivors, and ended up getting shot before I could do any damage. He's also pretty slow.
The Boomer is probably the most useful Special Infected you could get. The fact that getting atleast one survivor with the bile means a horde. You just have to hide and wait for them to come to you. And the Tank can't expect to do everything on his own, he still needs backup. Either the Boomer vomiting on them or having the hunter distract them by doing a pounce he know he won't survive. The Tank isn't suppose to just rush in head first blindly going rawr.

Mega_Nift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, i love you guys at GBAtemp, i really do, but fuck xbox live. theres better out there, Playstation Network or PC gaming, anyone? although on the flip side it is good to see you guys branching out and keeping the community more interactive, so i can't hate.

D

Deleted User

War said:
Unfortunately, I won't be able to join today because I've been sick all week :< All I've been doing is laying in bed playing DS games...
Sad to hear that. Hopefully you'll get well soon! See you next time then, I guess!?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaisuto said:
blueskies said:
The Boomer is probably the most useful Special Infected you could get. The fact that getting atleast one survivor with the bile means a horde. You just have to hide and wait for them to come to you. And the Tank can't expect to do everything on his own, he still needs backup. Either the Boomer vomiting on them or having the hunter distract them by doing a pounce he know he won't survive. The Tank isn't suppose to just rush in head first blindly going rawr.

Last nights Metal Gear Boomer was probably the best example of that.
5 TIMES IN ONE LIFE. 5 TIMES!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi