Xbox Games Showcase July 23 - roundup - new Fable confirmed

xfvjQ6N.png

The big day for Xbox is here. Microsoft is gearing up to showcase what players can expect to see on the upcoming Xbox console--the Xbox Series X--when it launches later this year and brings us into a new gaming generation. We'll be seeing first-party games, including Halo Infinite, so be sure to check the show out when it goes live at 9am PT/12pm ET/5pm BST. As always, if you can't tune in, or you'd rather see the highlights, we'll be covering the event live, so you can easily keep up to date on all the important announcements and reveals.

:arrow: Watch on Twitch

Here we go. A new teaser for Halo Infinite shows it takes place in 2560. Holiday 2020 launch still. Gameplay shown as well. This is our first look at the campaign. This world is larger than both Halo 4 and 5's combined. "Flawless 60fps". Multiplayer will be seen in the future.

State of Decay 3 announced. Zombie deer.

9 out of 15 first party studios will show games today.

Game Pass members will play any game they see today when they launch.

The new Forza Motorsport is in development. Gameplay will run at 60fps.

Rare is up now. Cinematic trailer for Everwild.

Dontnod's trailer gives us a better look at the story for Tell Me Why. August 27th launch for the first episode.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps is coming to Xbox Series X and will run at 120fps and low input latency.

The Outer Worlds gets some DLC. Peril on Gorgon launches September 9th.

Obsidian's Grounded launches July 28.

Obsidian also has a new game they're working on. An RPG. Avowed is their new first-person RPG game, with magic elements. The developers wanted to create this game but needed Xbox's help to fund it. This is their dream project.

Interior/Night is a new developer working for Xbox, working on an interactive drama. As Dusk Falls is the name.

Ninja Theory. The next Hellblade game is set in Iceland.

Psychonauts 2. Jack Black is singing the theme for the game.

Destiny 2 is coming to Xbox Series X. Game Pass users get the game's expansions. Beyond Light expansion launches November 10.

Stalker 2 revealed.

Console launch exclusive. Warhammer Darktide. Launches 2021.

Another console launch exclusive. Something Tetris. Tetris Effect Connected, has a new multiplayer mode.

Yet another console launch exclusive. Steamworld devs. The Gunk. It's a 3D exploration game.

Bloober Team. Console launch exclusive. Horror game. There are two realities at once that you can see. One is normal, one is horror. The Medium.

SEGA. Phantasy Star. A brand new world. Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis. 2021.

CrossfireX shows off its campaign.

Xbox has more to share leading up to their launch.

Last reveal. Playground Games. Nature and magic live in harmony in the latest Fable game. Finally confirmed.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just here for games that are not shooters or the millionth Assassin's Creed game.

Edit: I have to admit that even though some of the games looked very promising, Tetris Effect Connected was by far my favourite announcement.

Last edited by Axido,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same