Gaming xbox games on 360

neotank19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda new to 360 modding, thanks for your patience.

Do you need to stealth patch original xbox games for play on a 360 running lt+ firmware. Also can I just burn the iso straight to the dvd dl or are there other things required. I have read the layer break is different than 360 games. Any tutorials you could point me to would be appreciated.

Sebastian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As i known,the Xbox 360 is backwards compatible with certain games that were released for the original Xbox. Currently there are more than 200 BC titles with more being added all the time. But just some of the Xbox games you can play on Xbox 360.
Would you can get good idea from topic http://gbatemp.net/t59999-official-xbox-36...scussion-thread or xbox official site ? Hope help you !

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    @kenenthk I used OpenMPT to make all the music. My brother will be helping out with some more tunes in the future!
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    @RichardTheKing Thank you so much for pointing out that dialog bug!! I never noticed it while finishing up these new boss fights..

And that gap on that level should be close enough to jump if you run? I might have to lower that platform a bit maybe?
    +1
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    Thanks so much for the feedback!! You are awesome!!
  • DrunkenMonk @ DrunkenMonk:
    RIP GBA section 2021 :cry:
  • Darth Meteos @ Darth Meteos:
    Has the GBA section been removed? :O
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    Wait WHAT???
  • Undwiz @ Undwiz:
    I'll be banned after this My Wife passed away 3 months ago , We have 3 kids. Living in a Motel right now . I make enough for a place but need a deposit.... Please help share the word. paypal.me/jdcass82 Sorry , I'll take the Ban if need be , just trying to get a home and out this Motel ... Need to get My Kids out of this place.
  • Shadowfied @ Shadowfied:
    hello
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    is this the krusty krab?
  • T @ tsao:
    no this is tsao
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    gbatemp.net/groups/ Yeah, I can see cloned groups here. Like, there's FOUR "The Nintendo group!"s all done by Crazynoob458. Glitch, a la cloned blogs?
    one tsaoburger please
    +1
    leave the chips
    +1
    @RichardTheKing nah mate, groups are sorted by Most messages etc, that's likely why you see "dupe" groups
  • T @ tsao:
    do you want a drink or nah
    yeh one medium Volvic please
  • T @ tsao:
    anything extra?
    a new Vita charger cable would be cool
  • Wavy @ Wavy:
    Could I order two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.
    I'll have*
    #sorrynotsorrySAspeedrunner
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    where am i going? and what's with this handbasket?
    if you want that bottle of wine I suggest you keep quiet!
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Rip hp printer you printed the 5 pages of documents I needed well
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: Rip hp printer you printed the 5 pages of documents I needed well