Hardware xbox 360 usb pro

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok many thanks for all your help and advice we have ordered a xbox pro v2 as well just in case if they do expect it back then we will have a spare thanks again

RandomOddness

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think it would even matter if you've tried to update it when returning a product, my best guess is that alterations is LED mods or switching out SMD components, I still think you need to try to update it in bootloader mode to see if that resets the device but returning it and next time not using the AUX Power might be the better option. Good luck with the v2 though.

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think it would even matter if you've tried to update it when returning a product, my best guess is that alterations is LED mods or switching out SMD components, I still think you need to try to update it in bootloader mode to see if that resets the device but returning it and next time not using the AUX Power might be the better option. Good luck with the v2 though.
hi thanks for your reply this is what i get when trying to update how long does it take to reset

XECUTER X360USB PRO & PRO 2 Firmware Update Tool
Version: 0.14

No device found.
X360USB PRO 2 ripping features are disabled.
Loading: C:\Users\gizmo\Documents\Downloads\Compressed\X360USB_PRO_0.18.1.hex

XECUTER X360USB HID bootloader attached.
BootLoader Version:1.0.3

Erasing Flash...
Writing Flash:..................................................
Done!
Verify Flash: ..................................................
Done!
Write Verified...
Resetting Device...

RandomOddness

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Erm, if you flip it to OFF and then press the reset button it should kick it out of bootloader mode. This is also the reason I'm not sure if it is fried or not considering it still gets into bootloader mode, it's a matter of driver issues and I'm guessing it might be due to user error not device. :P

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
error-4.jpg

when i turn on bootloader this is when i get these error when i turn it off nothing happens at all

error2-1.jpg

error3-1.jpg

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is that in the front panel USB port? Or a rear USB port?
we have tried back and front usb ports

thankyou for your help it has been confirmed that the xbox usb pro seems toi be faulty and yet it is a brand new one oh well we will send it back

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi looks like they want to test it by this reply i had from the company eg : if you need to return for a exchange or refund you only need to return the faulty item itself and we can replace after being tested

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.