Xbox 360 S with Kinect vs 3DS vs NGP

• Thread starter croagunk.master
  • Start date
  • Views 6,049
  • Replies 51

Which one is the best considering what I said in the first post?

• Xbox 360 + Kinect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3DS

• NGP

• Total voters
C

croagunk.master

OP
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
NGP because the PS3 already serves as a home console and is better than a 360 anyways.You can even link up the NGP to PS3 to play NGP games on the big screen.

Yeah but, isn't the NGP launch lineup identical to the games that are already present on the PS3?
We dont know the launch lineup.

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9069715

The games are identical to the games already present on the PS3 and the PSP.
Its fake
No MH
Also franchises are the same, the games might be different

Yeah, you're right. It might be fake. Also, don't you think that the price will be a bit too high when it launches?
Yeah it will but when you asked, I answered regardless of price because I didnt have your budget

Yeah about that, I don't think he'll be willing to spend more than 299$ because that's the ps3's cost.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
NGP because the PS3 already serves as a home console and is better than a 360 anyways.You can even link up the NGP to PS3 to play NGP games on the big screen.

Yeah but, isn't the NGP launch lineup identical to the games that are already present on the PS3?

Its fake
No MH

Yeah, you're right. It might be fake. Also, don't you think that the price will be a bit too high when it launches?
Yeah it will but when you asked, I answered regardless of price because I didnt have your budget

Yeah about that, I don't think he'll be willing to spend more than 299$ because that's the ps3's cost.
3ds then i guess

C

croagunk.master

OP
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:

Its fake
No MH

3ds then i guess

Ok, but what do you think will be the launch price for the NGP?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:

Its fake
No MH

3ds then i guess

Ok, but what do you think will be the launch price for the NGP?
$400 IMO

ZaeZae64

Trophies
Website
puu.sh
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna have to go with the 3DS.
I might have recommended the NGP, but I don't like recommending things when the prices hasn't been confirmed yer (unless it has and I missed it).

C

croagunk.master

OP
Rockstar said:

Hmm....he might go for it if there is some worthwhile addition in the NGP, you know, like something which totally distinguishes it from the PS3.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
3DS looks alright but the opening line-up is mediocre Again not that bad and has a launch window. and the 3D seems like it'll be such a throwaway feature.No,no it doesn't. You'll turn it on, go "WOAH IT'S SLIGHTLY POPPING OUT!", lose enthusiasm for it, and turn the slider off for the rest of the time.
Doubt it sense the companies who our working on 3DS and poeple who seen it (not like you) give it nothing, but good comments.Exception of 3DS sweet spot, but just because it there. idk how good sweet spot is.

croagunk.master said:
Rockstar said:
$400 IMO

Hmm....he might go for it if there is some worthwhile addition in the NGP, you know, like something which totally distinguishes it from the PS3.
QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Feb 2 2011, 07:51 AM)
Outside of it being handheld, having touchscreens, different controls, etc.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Guild McCommunist said:
3DS looks alright but the opening line-up is mediocre Again not that bad and has a launch window. and the 3D seems like it'll be such a throwaway feature.No,no it doesn't. You'll turn it on, go "WOAH IT'S SLIGHTLY POPPING OUT!", lose enthusiasm for it, and turn the slider off for the rest of the time.
Doubt it sense the companies who our working on 3DS and poeple who seen it (not like you) give it nothing, but good comments.Exception of 3DS sweet spot, but just because it there. idk how good sweet spot is.

The launch games are pretty mediocre. Half of them are games we've already played, games incredibly similar to games we've already played, or games we don't care about.

Instead of saying "No it doesn't", you're supposed to give like a rebuttal. Like "No it doesn't because the 3D will make a holographic projection across your entire room" or something.

Devs have given absolutely amazing praise of the NGP and its dev kit too. Here's some light reading.

What the fuck is sweet spot?

Still, devs have been praising it for its power, the 3D is just tacked onto every game. We've played SSFIV without 3D, Dead or Alive without 3D, Ocarina of Time without 3D, Star Fox without 3D, and Resident Evil 5 (I'm referring to The Mercenaries) without 3D and they worked fine. Why do we need 3D on them? Oh yeah, so we can buy the same game again and think there's something new.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
KingVamp said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Doubt it sense the companies who our working on 3DS and people who seen it (not like you) give it nothing, but good comments.Exception of 3DS sweet spot, but just because it there. idk how good sweet spot is.

The launch games are pretty mediocre. Half of them are games we've already played, games incredibly similar to games we've already played, or games we don't care about.
Even if there are, which they are not , you assuming everyone play every game 3DS is coming out with. Plus deep down you probably have fun playing some "remakes" on the go in 3D. Plus like someone said you can not judge 3DS by only it launch games. Also you make it seem these are the only games coming out.
Instead of saying "No it doesn't", you're supposed to give like a rebuttal. Like "No it doesn't because the 3D will make a holographic projection across your entire room" or something.
rofl.gif
Nice example!
tongue.gif

Kinda did when I talking about people and companies who seen it and praise it for both power and 3D.

Devs have given absolutely amazing praise of the NGP and its dev kit too. Here's some light reading.
Read that. With 3DS dev kit they been saying the same thing.(easy to use)

What the fuck is sweet spot? The spot where you can see the 3D like how far. Like you can't place it on the desk and like walk 4 feet away and still see the 3D.

Still, devs have been praising it for its power and 3D, the 3D is just tacked onto every game Some say it help with game play so it isn't just tacked on. We've played SSFIV without 3D, Dead or Alive without 3D, Ocarina of Time without 3D, Star Fox without 3D, and Resident Evil 5 (I'm referring to The Mercenaries) without 3D and they worked fine. Why do we need 3D on them? Oh yeah, so we can buy the same game again and think there's something new. Again you are assuming everyone play every game 3DS is coming out with and because 3D ,which is something new, make them better and have them on the go.
Although the 3DS launch titles are not that bad, do you assume the psp2 is going to be better?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if there are, which they are not , you assuming everyone play every game 3DS is coming out with. Plus deep down you probably have fun playing some "remakes" on the go in 3D. Plus like someone said you can not judge 3DS by only it launch games. Also you make it seem these are the only games coming out.: No, a lot of the launch titles are games already out (SSFIV), games that are dead similar or "parts" of what's already out (RE: The Mercenaries), or games we don't care about (Nintendogs + Cats)

Kinda did when I talking about people and companies who seen it and praise it for both power and 3D.: They "praise" it for its 3D but just pull what a lot of movie companies are doing nowadays: make a movie, throw it through the 3D machine, and make you pay twice as much for a ticket. Plus recent reports are finding the 3D to be average.

Read that. With 3DS dev kit they been saying the same thing.(easy to use): But with more restrictions. Less power, no second analog stick, no multitouch screen, no back touchpad (although I find it to be a rather useless feature myself), etc. Plus I don't remember the 3DS dev kit getting as much praise as the NGP one.

The spot where you can see the 3D like how far. Like you can't place it on the desk and like walk 4 feet away and still see the 3D.: It's another nuisance with the 3D on the 3DS. There already seems to be a score of problems with it. Again, it'll be remembered for its games and probably not for the quality of the 3D.

Some say it help with game play so it isn't just tacked on. : Give me reports of this. The best reference I've gotten was when you dodge lasers in Kid Icarus you get to see them better, even though that already works fine on most games. Devs aren't gonna design 3D games since it eats your power up, cuts your framerate, and will bother your eyes and brain if you use it for long enough.

Again you are assuming everyone play every game 3DS is coming out with and because 3D ,which is something new, make them better and have them on the go.: 3D is something new but its irrelevant. If the NGP would be made with a built in toaster then yeah, that's something new, but no one really cares. I thought Heavy Rain was getting a 3D add-on (or I'm just confusing it with Move support), so say if they re-released Heavy Rain but with the only thing different was 3D. I'm pretty sure we'd all be bawwing about how stupid it is to re-release it with nothing but 3D. And the "portable" titles just seem to be shoehorned console titles, a major criticism the PSP had (but I myself find to be false at times). Why play SSFIV on the go? You probably won't be able to play with random people on-the-go due to lack of Wi-Fi and odds are playing against bots will be boring after a while. Same goes for any multiplayer-focused 3DS game. Most of these console ports can just be played on a console with better controls, better online, and better graphics.

Although the 3DS launch titles are not that bad, do you assume the psp2 is going to be better?: Yes. I mean there's already some titles that are really beginning to establish themselves on the PSP and if they just launch with like a Monster Hunter game then I'll be sold right there. Plus odds are they'll be bringing new titles from a lot of the Sony franchises on there and really try to push the NGP as a separate platform and not a "PS3 add-on". I really can see some new things coming from it.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
croagunk.master said:
He doesn't know much about videogames.
hate2.gif

That pretty much sums it up. I think he'll prefer the NGP.

QUOTE(KingVamp @ Feb 8 2011, 06:26 AM)

Machinima is uber bullshit.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Even if there are, which they are not , you assuming everyone play every game 3DS is coming out with. Plus deep down you probably have fun playing some "remakes" on the go in 3D. Plus like someone said you can not judge 3DS by only it launch games. Also you make it seem these are the only games coming out.: No, a lot of the launch titles are games already out (SSFIV) I read some people never play this game., games that are dead similar or "parts" of what's already out (RE: The Mercenaries)I never play the game
tongue.gif
or games we don't care about (Nintendogs + Cats) Just because you do not care doesn't mean other people do not either.

Kinda did when I talking about people and companies who seen it and praise it for both power and 3D.: They "praise" it for its 3D but just pull what a lot of movie companies are doing nowadays: make a movie, throw it through the 3D machine, and make you pay twice as much for a ticket. Plus recent reports are finding the 3D to be average.I do not see how that relevant of 3DS 3D being praise.
What reports?
Read that. With 3DS dev kit they been saying the same thing.(easy to use): But with more restrictions How you know?. Less power so?, no second analog stick so?, no multitouch screen so?, The 3DS has two screens to be working with. no back touchpad (although I find it to be a rather useless feature myself)dependents on how they used it, etc. Plus I don't remember the 3DS dev kit getting as much praise as the NGP one.Maybe because you trying so hard to only see the bad side of 3DS.

The spot where you can see the 3D like how far. Like you can't place it on the desk and like walk 4 feet away and still see the 3D.: It's another nuisance with the 3D on the 3DS. There already seems to be a score of problems with it. Again, it'll be remembered for its games and probably not for the quality of the 3D.
I seen this video with a kid who felled off into a train track looking directly at his psp screen. Other words when you really into the games you do not really need to worry about that.
Some say it help with game play so it isn't just tacked on. : Give me reports of this. The best reference I've gotten was when you dodge lasers in Kid Icarus you get to see them better, even though that already works fine on most games. Companies like the people who work on SSFIV say so. Do not really feel like sniffing that out. Devs aren't gonna design 3D games since it eats your power up(all the stuff on psp2 is going to eat up all your power. So does that mean they not going to design games to used all those features? ), cuts your framerate(that was only one game), and will bother your eyes and brain if you use it for long enough same goes for regular 2d gaming beside some deserved the effect as wearing new glasses, you just have to get use to it.

Again you are assuming everyone play every game 3DS is coming out with and because 3D ,which is something new, make them better and have them on the go.: 3D is something new but its irrelevant and psp2 features isn't?. If the NGP would be made with a built in toaster
laugh.gif
How would that help with gaming, food on the go? You basely compare 3D to a toaster how are they even related?
laugh.gif
then yeah, that's something new, but no one really cares. I thought Heavy Rain was getting a 3D add-on (or I'm just confusing it with Move support), so say if they re-released Heavy Rain but with the only thing different was 3D. I'm pretty sure we'd all be bawwing about how stupid it is to re-release it with nothing but 3D. And the "portable" titles just seem to be shoehorned console titles, a major criticism the PSP had (but I myself find to be false at times). Why play SSFIV on the go? You probably won't be able to play with random people on-the-go due to lack of Wi-Fi (Nintendo is helping to spread the wifi) and odds are playing against bots will be boring after a while Maybe. Same goes for any multiplayer-focused 3DS game. Most of these console ports can just be played on a console with better controls(3DS controls doesn't break the game play), better online, and better graphics(is not everything).
If this is really a problem for 3DS why get a psp2, the fact it also a portable and any actually new games could also be play on a console?
Although the 3DS launch titles are not that bad, do you assume the psp2 is going to be better?: Yes. I mean there's already some titles that are really beginning to establish themselves on the PSP (ds titles at most been establish) and if they just launch with like a Monster Hunter game then I'll be sold right there. Plus odds are they'll be bringing new titles from a lot of the Sony franchises on there and really try to push the NGP as a separate platform and not a "PS3 add-on".(and Nintendo wouldn't?) I really can see some new things coming from it. Like what?(just a curiously question)
Monster Hunter came from ps2 why not play that? What happen if that was release for 3DS?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, a lot of the launch titles are games already out (SSFIV) I read some people never play this game.: It's on every HD platform. Unless you're an isolated "Boo all the other systems, Wii's the best!" gamer, then you should have a chance to play it.

games that are dead similar or "parts" of what's already out (RE: The Mercenaries)I never play the game
tongue.gif
: Pretty sure it's just the versus mode from RE5. Which no one cares about.

or games we don't care about (Nintendogs + Cats) Just because you do not care doesn't mean other people do not either. : Anyone over the age of ten should see the novelty wear off pretty quickly.

I do not see how that relevant of 3DS 3D being praise. : Companies are only praising the 3D because it's an excuse to jack up prices.

What reports? : This recently?. Even if the glasses thing was false, he still found the 3D to be underwhelming.

But with more restrictions How you know?: All the stuff I listed are restrictions compared to its counterpart.

Less power so?, no second analog stick so?, no multitouch screen so?: How can you pass off all this as essentially "worthless" and think that 2 screens make up for it? That's just the most stupid thing I've read.

The 3DS has two screens to be working with.: So? It's not something that's "OH WOW!" When I pick up my DS I don't think "WOW MAN TWO SCREENS!" I don't think anyone does.

no back touchpad (although I find it to be a rather useless feature myself)dependents on how they used it: I guess.

Plus I don't remember the 3DS dev kit getting as much praise as the NGP one.Maybe because you trying so hard to only see the bad side of 3DS.: No, because I haven't seen a report of devs worshiping 3DS dev kits. On the flip side, maybe you're passing off all these big features that the NGP has as "useless" because you just love the 3DS for some unknown reason?

I seen this video with a kid who felled off into a train track looking directly at his psp screen. Other words when you really into the games you do not really need to worry about that.: It's because the kid is a fucking dipshit. But I'm pretty sure I'll worry about this "sweet spot" when I have to constantly hold my 3DS at a certain distance at a certain angle with certain conditions for the 3D to work. I can hold a PSP much more diversely and play it fine.

Companies like the people who work on SSFIV say so. Do not really feel like sniffing that out. : How the fuck is playing SSFIV in 3D helpful at all? It's a 2.5D FIGHTING GAME.

same goes for regular 2d gaming beside some deserved the effect as wearing new glasses, you just have to get use to it. : No, it doesn't. 2D gaming doesn't hurt a lot of people's eyes and doesn't really hinder anyone.

and psp2 features isn't?.: Yeah. A second analog stick is not irrelevant. Multitouch screens aren't irrelevant. They sure as hell have more gameplay potential than 3D does.

You basely compare 3D to a toaster how are they even related? : Because they're both irrelevant features.

(Nintendo is helping to spread the wifi) : Reports of this? Nintendo doesn't make anything related to WiFi providing devices.

(3DS controls doesn't break the game play): Um, what? b

(is not everything).: When you're talking about online for online-based games, then yeah, it's a lot of something. For better graphics, yeah, it's not everything. Neither is 3D.

If this is really a problem for 3DS why get a psp2, the fact it also a portable and any actually new games could also be play on a console? : Odds are there will be NGP exclusives.

(ds titles at most been establish): Why buy a 3DS to play DS games when I can get a DS for half the price?

Like what?(just a curiously question) : Bringing console-quality games in handheld portions. Like Peace Walker. It was a MGS game and it felt like one but they divided it so it could feel like a handheld one too. I can see them doing that with a lot of other franchises. Or just new games using all the NGP has to offer in terms of control (touchpad, touchscreen, analog sticks, etc).

Monster Hunter came from ps2 why not play that? What happen if that was release for 3DS?: It probably won't be released for the 3DS. It's been selling like hotcakes on the PSP. Plus Monster Hunter is just better on the PSP. Better online, more stuff, and it makes for a nice portable game.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
It probably won't be released for the 3DS. It's been selling like hotcakes on the PSP. Plus Monster Hunter is just better on the PSP. Better online, more stuff, and it makes for a nice portable game.

It actually was hinted by Ryuji Tsujimoto

QUOTE said:
"3DS is releasing, too, so (it seems like) the time to switch to a new platform is coming"

It's a rather strong hint for it to be just a "maybe"

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This kind of tread is becoming boring guys......
It reminds me of nerds talking about imaginary fights between sharks and crocodiles and T-rex versus King Kong and who would win ..........
Really, it's getting stupid.
Every console in recent years ( and the ones yet to be released ) are quite powerful and capable of smooth, complex gameplay ( starting with the Dreamcast ! ) so whatever you end up picking up, depends on your own taste for the exclusive games of a given brand of system.
I only have so much space under my TV, and at one point I was consider whether should I get a 360, PS3 or Wii.
Since I really like Metroid, Zelda and Donkey Kong , I ended up with a Wii and I'm glad I did.
There are other games that I enjoy , like Bioshock, Dead Space 2, Batman AA and Call of Duty ( in HD ) , but those games I can play on my relative powerful PC as well, so at the end it wasn't worth to get extra clutter with another system for a handful of exclusives ( sure it would be nice to have GT5, but hey, I'm already busy ).

So the best advise, is ask yourself which games you like, and which system has more of those and buy it accordingly.
Like I said, nowadays it's pointless to argue which one is better hardware wise, they are all awesome compared to a PS1 or a N64 !

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
No, a lot of the launch titles are games already out (SSFIV) I read some people never play this game.: It's on every HD platform. Unless you're an isolated "Boo all the other systems, Wii's the best!" gamer, then you should have a chance to play it. Yea, because everyone can play and buy every single game.

games that are dead similar or "parts" of what's already out (RE: The Mercenaries)I never play the game
tongue.gif
: Pretty sure it's just the versus mode from RE5. Which no one cares about.Yet read here people wanted it as a lunch title.

or games we don't care about (Nintendogs + Cats) Just because you do not care doesn't mean other people do not either. : Anyone over the age of ten should see the novelty wear off pretty quickly. Can't see why older people can not enjoy having a virtual pet.

I do not see how that relevant of 3DS 3D being praise. : Companies are only praising the 3D because it's an excuse to jack up prices. Have not read anything like that,seem to me you just want it to be that way. Oh I see what you saying, but you only paying 3D once for 3DS. I was saying in terms of praising 3D on 3DS not 3D in general, that a different ball game.
tongue.gif

Wait do mean jack game prices because 3D alone isn't going to do that. How much do you think the psp2 games will be?

What reports? : This recently?. Even if the glasses thing was false, he still found the 3D to be underwhelming.
Some reports which doesn't out weight most.Plus those are just demos.

But with more restrictions How you know?: All the stuff I listed are restrictions compared to its counterpart. How is not having something there equal restrictions?

Less power so?, no second analog stick so?, no multitouch screen so?: How can you pass off all this as essentially "worthless" and think that 2 screens make up for it? That's just the most stupid thing I've read.

The 3DS has two screens to be working with.: So? It's not something that's "OH WOW!" When I pick up my DS I don't think "WOW MAN TWO SCREENS!" I don't think anyone does.
This is about dev kit it has much things to work on as much as the psp2.

Plus I don't remember the 3DS dev kit getting as much praise as the NGP one.Maybe because you trying so hard to only see the bad side of 3DS.: No, because I haven't seen a report of devs worshiping 3DS dev kits I mean it not just under one thing, it talk about with 3DS and what it can be capable of. On the flip side, maybe you're passing off all these big features that the NGP has as "useless" because you just love the 3DS for some unknown reason? Never said they was useless, I just say I can argue that they can be. I'm not against the PSP2.

I seen this video with a kid who felled off into a train track looking directly at his psp screen. Other words when you really into the games you do not really need to worry about that.: It's because the kid is a fucking dipshit.That so mean!
rofl.gif
But I'm pretty sure I'll worry about this "sweet spot" when I have to constantly hold my 3DS at a certain distance at a certain angle with certain conditions for the 3D to work. I can hold a PSP much more diversely and play it fine and it has no 3D.
You do not even know where/ how big the sweet spot is to deem it as too troublesome.
Companies like the people who work on SSFIV say so. Do not really feel like sniffing that out. : How the fuck is playing SSFIV in 3D helpful at all? It's a 2.5D FIGHTING GAME. Something about using it with the over the shoulder view.

and psp2 features isn't?.: Yeah. A second analog stick is not irrelevant. Multitouch screens aren't irrelevant. They sure as hell have more gameplay potential than 3D does. Just like you can argue 3D isn't relevant, I can say base on 3DS design set up those features are irrelevant.

You basely compare 3D to a toaster how are they even related? : Because they're both irrelevant features. 3D isn't irrelevant and before you say explain, these post about 3D is explaining.

(Nintendo is helping to spread the wifi) : Reports of this? Nintendo doesn't make anything related to WiFi providing devices. Link Ok it mostly about japan, but you see their effort.
tongue.gif

(is not everything).: When you're talking about online for online-based games, then yeah, it's a lot of something. For better graphics, yeah, it's not everything. Neither is 3D. Never said it was,but you trying to deem it as nothing.

If this is really a problem for 3DS why get a psp2, the fact it also a portable and any actually new games could also be play on a console? : Odds are there will be NGP exclusives. And 3DS wouldn't?

(ds titles at most been establish): Why buy a 3DS to play DS games when I can get a DS for half the price?

So you can play ds and 3ds games.
Why buy psp2 if the psp already gaining some titles that are really beginning to establish themselves on the PSP?

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ramonra said:
It probably won't be released for the 3DS. It's been selling like hotcakes on the PSP. Plus Monster Hunter is just better on the PSP. Better online, more stuff, and it makes for a nice portable game.

It actually was hinted by Ryuji Tsujimoto

QUOTE said:
"3DS is releasing, too, so (it seems like) the time to switch to a new platform is coming"

It's a rather strong hint for it to be just a "maybe"
That was before NGP announcement, so they'll probably change their minds, again. MH is perfect for PSP, just like Pokemon is perfect for DS. The japaneses are already expecting to see Monster Hunter on NGP with Console graphics level, so I really doubt they'll release it on 3DS now.

EDIT: BTW, my recomendation is to wait and see the E3 and what will be announced there. Seriously, wait.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Why buy psp2 if the psp already gaining some titles that are really beginning to establish themselves on the PSP?

Well they did say you can emulate and play PSP games on the NGP but they'll probably screw the UMD users like they did the PSP Go users forcing you to rebuy the games to play them on the NGP. I guess maybe the PSP Go users can just redownload the games to the NGP but I'm pretty sure they'll screw the UMD users again.

Maybe when we get closer to the NGP launch it will have some great games then again maybe it won't haven't many at all and the 3DS will have more or the only one with quality games for it. We really don't know till it gets released so lets drop that.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Rasas said:
KingVamp said:

Well they did say you can emulate and play PSP games on the NGP but they'll probably screw the UMD users like they did the PSP Go users forcing you to rebuy the games to play them on the NGP. I guess maybe the PSP Go users can just redownload the games to the NGP but I'm pretty sure they'll screw the UMD users again.

Maybe when we get closer to the NGP launch it will have some great games then again maybe it won't haven't many at all and the 3DS will have more or the only one with quality games for it. We really don't know till it gets released so lets drop that.
Of course, UMD was fail, they don't have to support it anymore.

The PSP's will still be available to play, you know. And they're even cheaper. You can still buy PSP 3000.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1