Hacking xbox 360 live cam works on wii & Your Shape

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Ok...this seems pretty stupid, first I though Wanin is fooling with us, but, I tried it, and it seemed to work. So, if you:

-Rename the IOS58.wad to IOS57-64-v5661.wad
-Place it in the root of the SD-Card
-Launch the cIOSX (rev18)-Installer
-Select IOS57
-Select WAD as source

It installs without any Errors. I guess this works because IOS57 and IOS58 have the same structure, and Wanin didn't integrated a check in the Installer if it's realy IOS57...mhm...cool
smile.gif

So, can anyone test this with the latest USB-Loader GX (since, as far as I know, it's the only one which supports cIOSrev18?) and see if the cam works now?

(Oh, and everything at your own risk. BootMii/Priiloader recommended.)

Nevermind...cIOS freezes if it's loaded...so it doesn't work.

Gan1664

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Which cam not Nintendo workx with Your Shape and Racquet Tennis ?

Is there a compatibility list of USB cam compatibles ?

tazzix

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
(repost of my reply on another forum)

SUCCESS!! Thanks guys
smile.gif

Thanks everybody here who guided me somehow, I got it working, thank you all. Sorry for not mentioning nicks individually but you all know about them Here is the setup if anybody is still stuck or reaches this thread searching for a fix:

- Black PAL Wii (D3-2 drive) running 4.2E
- IOS 58 6176 (WAD downloaded)
- Home Brew Channel 8.0
- Hermes cIOS v5.1 (defaults)
- Waninkoko cIOS r21 at IOS250 (base 58)
- Logitech C120 (UVC) WebCam (secondary port)
- Irrelevant but 80 GB Fujitsu HDD from a PS3 connected via externally powered USB to SATA cable
- Transcend 8GB SDHC Class 6 card formatted to FAT using Mac (maybe FAT32, Mac does not specify)
- cfg-loader usb
- Your Shape PAL WBFS file copied to SDHC card under wbfs just like WiiJManager copies it
- Raquet Sports NTSC WBFS file also copied
- cfg-loader usb -> global options -> device -> SDHC (save or repeat at every launch)
- game options -> IOS -> 250 (save)

GAME -> Launch ENJOY!

Now I may need to mention here that Your Shape works perfectly with my camera and SDHC card. However Raquet Sports does not, it maybe because of the region, I will try to find the PAL version and report if that works, but I really don't care about that game, I was concerned about Your Shape and its working fantastically.

I assume everybody got it working, but I will be glad to answer any queries from people who are having any issues.

Also just plugged in a PS3 Eye cam, it does not work, I knew its not UVC but I tried anyways, so just make sure you get a UVC cam as somebody already suggested, I picked the first one I saw the packaging mentioning the three letters.

Thanks to all of you once again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays