Gaming xbox 360 hdmi cables

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AUDIO-VIDEO-HDMI-A...=item2a0464ff0c

i'm thinking on finally buying hdmi cables for my 360 but as you can see from the ebay link its coming from hong kong.yeah i can tell there not microsofts brand.
i want to know has anyone bought hdmi cables that weren't by microsoft and if it worked perfect like the one from ebay.
if these kind of cables worked for you i'm all for buying it if not i'll just look for the microsoft brand for my 360.

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
Should work fine, I have some cheap $5 hdmi cables from newegg and I'm happy with them.

caffeinekid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The sound goes all distorted every so often on my Xbox360 through HDMI for some reason. It's very annoying.
frown.gif

Anyone got any idea why this happens?

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a digital cable, so there isn't going to be any difference in picture quality between the $40 one and the $2 one. Go on Amazon or somewhere like that. I got my xbox hdmi for £2 on amazon and it works perfectly.

Also, caffinekid, try a different hdmi, it could be corrupted. It's the easiest thing to check. Otherwise it's gonna be a problem with the tv or the xbox, which will be much harder to fix. Hopefully you'll get lucky and it's just the cable.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you want to use your 5.1 surround sound then just get the official cables.

the fake cables from ebay wont work properly and you need to resolder some things.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.