Gaming XBox 360 Hard Drive transfer

  • Thread starter Thread starter HyoImowano
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,069
  • Replies Replies 0

HyoImowano

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
Website
Visit site
XP
313
Country
United States
So I got a new 60GB hard drive for my 360 and a friend lent me a transfer cable, but not the disk that the 360 uses to actually do the transfer...so now I'm doing it with a hacked version of Xplorer360...but backing up my 20GB hard drive has taken more than 12 hours...and counting. Granted it's on a PC with a 900MHz processor and only 1GB of RAM...but jesus. Does anyone have any suggestions for speeding up the transfer/which files do I really need to transfer from one hard drive to another?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted