ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long Story Short;

I dont know if 4nxci has a Batch Mode, or a graphical mode, probably not, even though the commands are pretty simple, even with the drag and drop, i found myself having a tedious task dragging and dropping EVERY single file.. so..

I made a VERY SIMPLE GUI for it, its so simple that even the code its a mess.
This can also be done with a .bat file, but you know.. here a tool for that.

This tools scan only for .xci files on the directory given, and do a batch convert ;D

Note: Probably will be useless once 4nxci implements a graphic / batch mode, if its not implemented already.
Also take in consideration that This need 4nxci.exe and keys.dat on the same folder to work!

So Enjoy! C:

Open to edits and request if somebody needs something here!

X2_N.png
X2_N2.png

Download:
v0.0.1 -- https://gbatemp.net/download/x2n-gui.35126/

D

Deleted User

Nice work, anything to make it easy for others is a plus in my e-book =)

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@ScarletDreamz : I have not the time to debug your program, but are you waiting long enough for 4nxci.exe to close properly? From my 15 games I could convert 2. After the 2nd converted games every following game crashes 4nxci.exe somehow in the process. It could be that 4GB RAM are not enough to convert the games but the 1st game had 14GB in size and the conversion was successful.

Also please delete the temp files after conversion. They just waste space.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ScarletDreamz : I have not the time to debug your program, but are you waiting long enough for 4nxci.exe to close properly? From my 15 games I could convert 2. After the 2nd converted games every following game crashes 4nxci.exe somehow in the process. It could be that 4GB RAM are not enough to convert the games but the 1st game had 14GB in size and the conversion was successful.
Also please delete the temp files after conversion. They just waste space.

The programs waits for the thread to finish the duty before closing it, if its not finishing in let say, 30 minutes, the program force close, if the thread is finished, the cmd window close, if not the program will detect an error.
I tried with about 30 games, and everyone converted successfully, just one did not but that game was bugged.

And yeah, i could implement a dialog to remove the .xci after finish.

Reactions: chronoss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.