Tutorial  Updated

How to create/host your own Homebrew UWP store(like Gamr12)

Thank you Gamr13 for the help getting ScarletSideloader working properly! I had to use a modified version that they where kind enough to share on Twitter.

I've gone ahead and mirrored it to anon files so that it stays available. I've noticed that they have their own fork on Github so it might just be that version. Nonetheless here's the download link, and MD5 in case anyone wants to follow this guide to the "T"

Download: https://anonfiles.com/88j3oaWcy7/Sideloader_zip
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...4YzZmZGFhN2M5ZWI3N2RiZGU1YTQ6MTY3NTYxNjIxMQ==
MD5: 06DA0424C238C6FDAA7C9EB77DBDE5A4

Before we get further into this guide. I'm sure there are better ways to do all of this. I use projects like this to learn so if anyone has any constructive feedback. Id love to here it! Theres no better way to learn than sharing knowledge.

This guide will assume you know how to make a developer account. If you don't know how Nun-z made a great guide here;

First you're going to need a way to get your cookies. You can do so with a handy chrome app created by Dantes-Dungeon here

Download and extract the archive to the root of your C drive(C:\PartnerToken-main)

Click on the puzzle piece icon at the top-right of the application and then click on Manage Extensions, and enable developer mode on the top right
rmVJF8l.png

Now click on the "Load Unpacked" button on the top left side, and navigate/select the PartnerToken-main folder you extracted in the previous step.
Now navigate to your Partner Portal Homepage here, click the puzzle piece icon once more, and you should see your new extension.
Click the extension to activate it and have your token/cookie copied to your clipboard for Part 2 of this guide
Ne2iP2X.png

Create a new batch file on your PC in the same folder that you extracted Sideloader.zip too

Code:
set myCookies=yourCookies

set nameOfUploadedApp=X3N1A

set nameOfAppxToUpload=xenia.appx

dotnet Scarlett-Sideloader.dll -n %nameOfUploadedApp% -p %myCookies% %nameOfAppxToUpload%
PAUSE
You can do this by opening a notepad file, and making sure to change the file type to "All Files" DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE THE FILE EXTENSION from .txt to .bat!

iPgER9f.png

Place the appx of the file(s)you'd like to upload in this same folder as well, and enter its name and extension into "nameOfAppxToUpload" section of the batch file

Set your Partner Token that you got back in part one and enter it into the "myCookies" section of the batch file

Set the name you want this app to appear on the M$ store as in the "nameOfUploadedApp" section of the batch file

Now save, and run your newly edited batch file, and your app should successfully be added to the store after a few moments and you will simply need to wait for it to pass certification

You will want to edit the contents of this batch file each time you want to upload a new app in its current state. By editing each respective field. The cookies filed *may* work multiple times. But you may eventually need grab a new token.

This part is really simple since the batch script in part 2 will give you the direct link(thanks to scarlet sideloader) that you can simply add to this chatGPT generated site!

Thanks to chatGPT this part couldn't be any easier! Download the source zip file from my github here, and host it with your method of choice. Than edit the commented packages at the bottom of the index.html file with the URLs you received at the end of Part 2 and this guide

Want to host a website/shop for free? You can do so with Github themselves by following their very own simple guide here

fd2dA7s.png
Post automatically merged:

I will update the guide later on today, but for now. I made a GUI using Windows Power Shell that you may use instead of this batch script In Part 2

It should allow you to automatically choose a random 32 character App name, as well as load and let you choose a file from an "appsToUpload" folder.

It "should" also allow you to auto populate your Partner token if you create a myPartnerToken.txt file in the same directory as the script. If you want to save some hassle and not have to always fill it in. However VS Code seems to be wanting to look for that file in my users folder for some reason. So YMV

https://github.com/ItsDeidara/Scarlet-Sideloader-Companion/blob/main/Scarlet Sideloader Companion.ps1

Last edited by TheStonedModder,

carizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thank you Gamr13 for the help getting ScarletSideloader working properly! I had to use a modified version that they where kind enough to share on Twitter.

I've gone ahead and mirrored it to anon files so that it stays available. I've noticed that they have their own fork on Github so it might just be that version. Nonetheless here's the download link, and MD5 in case anyone wants to follow this guide to the "T"

Download: https://anonfiles.com/88j3oaWcy7/Sideloader_zip
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...4YzZmZGFhN2M5ZWI3N2RiZGU1YTQ6MTY3NTYxNjIxMQ==
MD5: 06DA0424C238C6FDAA7C9EB77DBDE5A4

Before we get further into this guide. I'm sure there are better ways to do all of this. I use projects like this to learn so if anyone has any constructive feedback. Id love to here it! Theres no better way to learn than sharing knowledge.

This guide will assume you know how to make a developer account. If you don't know how Nun-z made a great guide here;

First you're going to need a way to get your cookies. You can do so with a handy chrome app created by Dantes-Dungeon here

Download and extract the archive to the root of your C drive(C:\PartnerToken-main)

Click on the puzzle piece icon at the top-right of the application and then click on Manage Extensions, and enable developer mode on the top right
rmVJF8l.png

Now click on the "Load Unpacked" button on the top left side, and navigate/select the PartnerToken-main folder you extracted in the previous step.
Now navigate to your Partner Portal Homepage here, click the puzzle piece icon once more, and you should see your new extension.
Click the extension to activate it and have your token/cookie copied to your clipboard for Part 2 of this guide
Ne2iP2X.png

Create a new batch file on your PC in the same folder that you extracted Sideloader.zip too

Code:
set myCookies=yourCookies

set nameOfUploadedApp=X3N1A

set nameOfAppxToUpload=xenia.appx

dotnet Scarlett-Sideloader.dll -n %nameOfUploadedApp% -p %myCookies% %nameOfAppxToUpload%
PAUSE
You can do this by opening a notepad file, and making sure to change the file type to "All Files" DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE THE FILE EXTENSION from .txt to .bat!

iPgER9f.png

Place the appx of the file(s)you'd like to upload in this same folder as well, and enter its name and extension into "nameOfAppxToUpload" section of the batch file

Set your Partner Token that you got back in part one and enter it into the "myCookies" section of the batch file

Set the name you want this app to appear on the M$ store as in the "nameOfUploadedApp" section of the batch file

Now save, and run your newly edited batch file, and your app should successfully be added to the store after a few moments and you will simply need to wait for it to pass certification

You will want to edit the contents of this batch file each time you want to upload a new app in its current state. By editing each respective field. The cookies filed *may* work multiple times. But you may eventually need grab a new token.

This part is really simple since the batch script in part 2 will give you the direct link(thanks to scarlet sideloader) that you can simply add to this chatGPT generated site!

Thanks to chatGPT this part couldn't be any easier! Download the source zip file from my github here, and host it with your method of choice. Than edit the commented packages at the bottom of the index.html file with the URLs you received at the end of Part 2 and this guide

Want to host a website/shop for free? You can do so with Github themselves by following their very own simple guide here

fd2dA7s.png
Post automatically merged:

I will update the guide later on today, but for now. I made a GUI using Windows Power Shell that you may use instead of this batch script In Part 2

It should allow you to automatically choose a random 32 character App name, as well as load and let you choose a file from an "appsToUpload" folder.

It "should" also allow you to auto populate your Partner token if you create a myPartnerToken.txt file in the same directory as the script. If you want to save some hassle and not have to always fill it in. However VS Code seems to be wanting to look for that file in my users folder for some reason. So YMV

https://github.com/ItsDeidara/Scarlet-Sideloader-Companion/blob/main/Scarlet Sideloader Companion.ps1
just as an fyi this should probably go in tutorials https://gbatemp.net/tutorials/
if you ask a mod nicely like @DinohScene they can probably move it for you

Reactions: TheStonedModder

TheStonedModder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just as an fyi this should probably go in tutorials https://gbatemp.net/tutorials/
if you ask a mod nicely like @DinohScene they can probably move it for you
I reported this the day of posting

It was probably user error but I didn’t have the option to post this thread with the tutorial prefix the first time

Thanks for the advice tho!

Natepoleon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone actually able to get Retroarch installed using this method? I always seem to get to the section submitting Retroarch to store: Failed to submit to store and then it fails.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I did this and my account got suspended.

not surprising. the same thing happens to gamr13. that's why he changes the account name, and now he's changed the names of stuff to a bunch of random numbers and letters. it seems to be working as I think the content is still only after two or three days.

ViTaLC0D3R

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tylermediagroup.xyz
XP
Country
United States
not surprising. the same thing happens to gamr13. that's why he changes the account name, and now he's changed the names of stuff to a bunch of random numbers and letters. it seems to be working as I think the content is still only after two or three days.
What do I do just create a new account?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do I do just create a new account?
I do not know. Gamr, I think does, because the LOCALFOLDER for his stuff contains his account name, and it'l changes every time his stuff is taken down. He no longer seems to use a store of his own either. The last series of apps lasted like 3 days, possibly because he obfuscated the app names and possibly account name as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo"