Status
Not open for further replies.

dc740

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The official update could even work with yours (mine has no "3DS") but I wouldn't do it.
It has to say "Upgrade" in the package to be able to upgrade that way. It's detailed in the official page in chinese, and then badly translated to english.

dc740

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You can only upgrade the ones that say "Upgrade" in the flashcart (in the golden label):
http://www.r4issdhc.com/indexen.html

The only cart that can be upgraded is the one on the in the top-right banner. I have the "Gold R4 3DS". The one that can be upgraded is the "R4 3DS Upgrade". Maybe you have another clone? A clone, of a clone?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can only upgrade the ones that say "Upgrade" in the flashcart (in the golden label):

The only cart that can be upgraded is the one on the in the top-right banner. I have the "Gold R4 3DS". The one that can be upgraded is the "R4 3DS Upgrade". Maybe you have another clone? A clone, of a clone?
I have a prior version: klick me. Mine is the golden one with the V1.41 label.

dc740

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
wow, they look like really two different products. I didn't know these guys lasted an entire year in the market. That's quite a lot for a bad quality clone.

TruSk8er

Trophies
XP
Country
I took a (bad quality) picture of the hardware. There isn't much to see.

View attachment 5906

View attachment 5907

No, I don't. I think the menu I have has these options: "YSMenu - Moonshell - 3in1"

I have to reinstall everything anyway. I saved a game normally, and it wiped the entire SD card. The space was occupied but no files were shown. So the R4 card is broken, and trying to save this game basically broke the filesystem. It's weird, because other games worked fine.

I Have the same r4 as u, and was wondering. where do u get the kernel because all mine does is show a blank game and if you press it. it doesn't do anything. would u be able to upload a zip of your kernel so i can just drag it into my sd card

Attachments

• IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    633.1 KB · Views: 262

TruSk8er

Trophies
XP
Country

pls help cos i have gold r4 3ds as well, how do u get the kernel

dc740

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Kyrus

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I NEED HELP IH THAT R4 CAN ANYBODY CAN UPLOAD THE FIRMWARE THE MENU EVERYTHING PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1